Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Inquired if EA Star Wars was canceled since it was over the limit and sat unfulfilled. They said first few weeks of Jan.

It’s out for delivery lol
That’s good news to me. They never responded to my inquiry so this information helps me have hope that my order will hopefully be processed.

Love how the prices in these aren't too crazy right now.

I can't find my size for under $350...Hopefully in the next week when more pairs come in prices will dip. I don't want to spend more than $250 shipped on these tbh lol.

Leatherback package is like 30 min from me...Tracking updated from Jan 4th delivery to Jan 3rd...Hope it's sooner!

I’m uglier than usual today.
934ED3FB-A02E-45D3-86EA-076EB183F70D.jpeg

I just received my tracking. After missing out on the leatherbacks and STs only to go the resale route and to have my orders cancelled 2x before I finally got them both, I was slightly shell shocked I wasn’t going to get my order.

so many lace options for the glv's but none of them look as good as the originals in it already. rope laces just look weird now.

They have done something with the GLV sizing. I must own literally 20 pairs of GLV's from RF to GR's and these ST GLV are a half size to a full size small. I know all about the snug fit of the GLV due to the liner but this is ridiculous. I admit this is my first GLV in probably 2 years but still very disappointed. I'm at this point wondering would a size 12 be an option. I'm an 11 to 10.5 in almost every shoe I own. These GLV's are going the Huarache path in sizing. I needed a 11.5 in those also. The only saving grace is they are wearable if i switch the insoles and use thin ultra boost insoles. I swear this year has been the worst year for sneakers for me in 20 plus years. if its not missing every snkrs drop, GR's being hard to get and sizing issues on an established model. No wonder I bought so few pair last year and really have no excitement for the hobby. Sigh sorry this turned into a rant more than anything. I still stand its an awesome pair and congrats to all that could pick them up. Anybody else having this sizing issue?

I agree. My STs feel hella small. They even looked too small when I took them out of the box. Maybe that’s why resell has dipped bc people are trying to size swap?

Man, all this talk of the new ones fitting small is not what I wanted to hear...Been waiting over a month for these kicks, so them not fitting like all my other GLV is going to be the **** icing on top.

Yeah, I posted in the Asics thread earlier, the STs are definitely very narrow compared to my other GLVs. Length seems OK, maybe slightly shorter, but the difference in width is brutal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom