Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

32020B0E-EB99-4C52-AD86-3CE8619003D2.jpeg

Some buddies were able to snag this for me at soho last Saturday when they went for the cereal shirts. Probably would’ve not bought the puffer had I known it this be there but hindsight is 20/20

went to kith la last night. They still have bhm stuff if anyone is still looking. Also the Olympic pieces. Did not realize the hoodies were washed and faded so glad I missed those in hindsight.

Whole collection is mid. But thats been Kith lately.

Need info on those Wallabee looking joints though. Its like they lifted the top a bit.

Im not sure how those fits but i go a full size down on the wallabees

This is crazy, Wallabees I was actually surprised to go with my “bigger size”. Im a 9.5-10 and the 9.5 was SNUG. My toes woudda fell off. I know everyones foot is diff but to go down to a 8.5 or 9 sounds insane to me.

This is crazy, Wallabees I was actually surprised to go with my “bigger size”. Im a 9.5-10 and the 9.5 was SNUG. My toes woudda fell off. I know everyones foot is diff but to go down to a 8.5 or 9 sounds insane to me.
Yea, if i go with my regular size I end up with a lot of toe space.

anyone recommend the Keith Undershirt pack?

ALD taking forever to restock so i may just cop elsewhere

32020B0E-EB99-4C52-AD86-3CE8619003D2.jpeg

Some buddies were able to snag this for me at soho last Saturday when they went for the cereal shirts. Probably would’ve not bought the puffer had I known it this be there but hindsight is 20/20

So hard

Those flowers coming for Easter

Back
Top Bottom