Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone grab XXL Turbo shorts today that doesnt wanna keep them? Mainly looking for Hurricane colourway, but will consider others.
Thanks

The invisible friends project seems cool. I would have loved to grab one, sucks you have to be an existing holder.

The invisible friends project seems cool. I would have loved to grab one, sucks you have to be an existing holder.
You talking about this thing? People paying $10k for a gif, I'll never understand it.

You talking about this thing? People paying $10k for a gif, I'll never understand it.

It’s not so much about the picture when it comes to nfts. The simplest way I can explain them now is to think about that picture as a “membership card”. You get perks for holding the “gif” from the money that people spend on it and also networking opportunities etc. The more value it can provide and clout it has is what drives up the price for them.

It’s not so much about the picture when it comes to nfts. The simplest way I can explain them now is to think about that picture as a “membership card”. You get perks for holding the “gif” from the money that people spend on it and also networking opportunities etc. The more value it can provide and clout it has is what drives up the price for them.
Right, but most come with "potential" perks. Nike pitched that with their am1 nft/shoe and I'm confident nothing comes from it. It's not like they'll decide tomorrow to give their nft holders a special snkrs account that gets an auto W. What perk can Kith offer to justify that being $10k? They'll sell it and move on.

Right, but most come with "potential" perks. Nike pitched that with their am1 nft/shoe and I'm confident nothing comes from it. It's not like they'll decide tomorrow to give their nft holders a special snkrs account that gets an auto W. What perk can Kith offer to justify that being $10k? They'll sell it and move on.
$1 OFF KITH TREATS?

I would have bought the open edition which is going to be $1k. You get all of the clothes that your NFT is wearing for free (bomber, crew, hat and ASICS collab) so it’s really just prepaying for the gear. The NFT also grants you access to loyalty before anyone else. The only issue is that you need to already be holding an IF NFT to be able to buy it. Lowest prices I’ve seen are in the $10k range, which I’m obviously not interested in paying.

NFTs are by far the dumbest **** I have seen people spend money on in my 43 years walking this earth.... and lemme tell you, I have seen people spend money on some DUMB ****

Regardless of how people feel about NFT's, a lot of people have made LOTS of money from NFT's. Therefore it can't be THE dumbest.

Disclaimer: I ain't buying no type of KITH NFT. :lol:

Well I see this now. Curious what the next ASICS is.

Winner of this auction will receive a Floral Long Bill, Wolcott Shirt, Sullivan Shirt Gi and Dupont Cargo Pocket Short and Ronnie Fieg's upcoming partnership with Asics.

So basically they get entered into the early access queue lol

Showcasing upcoming Kith collections and Kith for Invisible Friends product. Over time, the larger Kith Friend edition pieces will evolve and change to be wearing different clothes, shoes and accessories. The evolved friend will reveal the item or items that these holders gain early access to. Holders of these edition pieces will get some first come first serve access to select Kith product launches.

Anyone received their Goodfellas tee yet from two weeks ago?
Yes I got it In yesterday. Took forever to ship

Also

2023 shipping tho lol

Did I read that right? Feb 2023? ha...
Well, I guess if you're going to offer a pre-order, do it right!

Back
Top Bottom