Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ordered a few tees online too

20220606_122128.jpg

The Wire is pretty good, but I don't need screen printed merch of it. Bring out the NB, Ronnie.
It's really hard to get good merch for the wire.

This Collab was lackluster overall but Ronnie knows that there are a ton of ppl like me that will throw 90 bucks shipped on a GOOD tee representing the show.

If anything I feel like this is a missed opportunity to do something dope. Every friend I have that's into the wire and Streetwear was at least tempted to get something outta respect for the show.

Had this been done better Ronnie could've got me for me a couple hundred today.

It's really hard to get good merch for the wire.

This Collab was lackluster overall but Ronnie knows that there are a ton of ppl like me that will throw 90 bucks shipped on a GOOD tee representing the show.

If anything I feel like this is a missed opportunity to do something dope. Every friend I have that's into the wire and Streetwear was at least tempted to get something outta respect for the show.

Had this been done better Ronnie could've got me for me a couple hundred today.

Agreed. I'm not saying I know the answer but a bunch of screen grabs and iconic marketing stills that are the same exact ones you find on all the posters and urban outfitters tees ain't the move.

may go in store and grab something...maybe. i don't generally love the designs used on kith tees, but the quality of the t-shirt itself is definitely a step up from the usual.

does anyone know how this fits? i'm 5'11" and found a size large for a nice price. would it be too big?
1654627073724.png

Coming soon on home page

i ordered some shorts on sunday and they're supposed to be delivered tomorrow. might be the fastest Kith has shipped anything to me.

Got my .5 up pair if Salmon Toe GLVs, they still fit hella narrow lol, just gonna rock em with no insole though.

Back
Top Bottom