Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Xmas stuff looks nice. Might cop poker and Jenga if I get early access. Wife wants the Santa ornament.

Skate deck the scenic is dope. Idk what kind of 1% life you have where the $5k one is affordable.

Man Ronnie going to get deep in my pockets tomorrow and idk if any of it is clothes lol.

Yeti x 2
Poker set
Oven mits
Cookie jar
Blanket
Coatsers

I liked the snowman hoodie, didn't think it'd sell out and was going to get it with the home stuff tomorrow but it flew. Gingerbread crewneck was nice too.

Man Ronnie going to get deep in my pockets tomorrow and idk if any of it is clothes lol.

Yeti x 2
Poker set
Oven mits
Cookie jar
Blanket
Coatsers

I liked the snowman hoodie, didn't think it'd sell out and was going to get it with the home stuff tomorrow but it flew. Gingerbread crewneck was nice too.
Ended up just getting Poker set, Jenga, Yeti x2, and cookie jar. Wish I'd done 3 Yeti. I use them 24/7, at home, in car, and at office.

Didn't think it was the bigger box.

20221211_190600.jpg

Easily copped the clock. I considered the denim ginza too, but I’m worried about the sizing. Does anyone here have it and can comment on how slim the sleeves are?

We really copping Xmas ornaments and games with KITH branding all over them??

Those xt-6 prob gonna be like $225 lol, goretex typically runs 200 already

It’s $46 for a Yeti mug with whatever you want on it. Gotta really, really go hard for the brand to spring for more than that. Especially for black. For $55 Ron could have at least done it up in a unique color. That would at least bring something to it to make 1 + 1 > 2. Colors is what the brand is best at.
73FAFD3E-1B4F-48C3-AD1E-E69157A8C9DF.jpeg

It’s $46 for a Yeti mug with whatever you want on it. Gotta really, really go hard for the brand to spring for more than that. Especially for black. For $55 Ron could have at least done it up in a unique color. That would at least bring something to it to make 1 + 1 > 2. Colors is what the brand is best at.
73FAFD3E-1B4F-48C3-AD1E-E69157A8C9DF.jpeg
The price for all that stuff is crazy.

Hello does anyone have this kith Murray ?
1671690250191.jpeg

Just ordered a medium and wanted to know if it’s fit true to size or it’s over sized ?

Back
Top Bottom