Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have a semi wide foot and I always stick with my TTS on GL3s. Only pair I’ve had issues with in my TTS were the 25th anni Mitas. Last pair of GL3s I bought though were probably Mossads and ST 2.0 and I think these Super Oranges fit similar.

The shirt is a standard fit (not boxy or cropped) but runs a size big. I wear a Med/Lrg and went with a Sm in this shirt and it fits fine

CBCBA71F-4886-443E-B6D5-A55A16632A13.jpeg

I have loads of respect for you, but that is some of the nit-pickiest **** I've seen on NT :lol:

Oh hells no!

That's not super noticeable to you?

That's some blatant sloppy paint job going on there. :lol: Painter was drunk.

And as I mentioned it's on TONS of pairs of these, not just an isolated incident.

Last edited:
Oh hells no!

That's not super noticeable to you?

That's some blatant sloppy paint job going on there. :lol: Painter was drunk. And as I mentioned it's on TONS of pairs of these.
Anything below the mudguard is always an IDGAF issue to me lol. Unless it affects the comfort of the shoe, if I need to be holding the shoe or someone else needs to be on their hands and knees to see a flaw in my shoes, it's nothing to me.

Anything below the mudguard is always an IDGAF issue to me lol. Unless it affects the comfort of the shoe, if I need to be holding the shoe or someone else needs to be on their hands and knees to see a flaw in my shoes, it's nothing to me.

Interesting. :lol:

But yeah, that little hit of color on these Asics balances out the entire shoe, so it stands out lots to me. 🤷‍♂️

Wish the orange was on the darker yellow pair as I prefer the darker grey there but not too fond of the yellow. Still might go after the yellow pair though.

Dang, missed out on the Sambas. Didn’t even know they released 🤷🏻‍♂️. I saw a post a few pages back, but did they advertise the were (re)releasing them today? Or just kinda showed up?

Edit: my size popped back up and I got it.

Last edited:
So what's the word on sizing for the new GLIII's? I see people saying tts but then the tongues are wide open

So what's the word on sizing for the new GLIII's? I see people saying tts but then the tongues are wide open
I went tts and fit in terms of length is great but the tongue split is there unless I pull it and lace them. like I need to line up the tongue to close it whereas previous releases I have (yoshino rose, super blue 2.0 for example) I don't have to actually pull on the tongue to close it. if that makes sense

I went tts and fit in terms of length is great but the tongue split is there unless I pull it and lace them. like I need to line up the tongue to close it whereas previous releases I have (yoshino rose, super blue 2.0 for example) I don't have to actually pull on the tongue to close it. if that makes sense
Makes sense, but also damn makes me conflicted. Go after my true size and risk tongue not closing, or risk having too much space for my toes:lol:

Back
Top Bottom