Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Their shipping is crazy fast sometimes :lol: :pimp:
66595C14-AE74-4DE7-B2D2-2AB99CD95A32.jpeg
4F5ABFFC-E121-4178-9456-3B6B4D8CEFB4.jpeg

Went with the ropes for now…
C63EA03E-0824-4827-94D3-79FB4977E67E.jpeg

I originally liked the Aloe wash colorway way more but after seeing more photos of both pairs without the Kith filter, I like the Chutneys way more.

-Drew

Had a lot of influence on Bauhaus design, and designed a lot of timeless furniture which include the Origami chair.

I actually would’ve copped the collab just on FLW’s name being associated with it if I’m going to be honest.

-Drew

998s fit me the best and are honestly the perfect shoes (imo) dress up dress down, great materials, made in USA, sturdy af I still can wear my cncpts tannerys that I beat to a pulp if I wanted too… now that I think of it they really just need a new sole…

The raffle in app wouldn’t work for me so I bought 4 pairs on stockx between 250-280.

Just thought I’d share my love:pimp:

998s fit me the best and are honestly the perfect shoes (imo) dress up dress down, great materials, made in USA, sturdy af I still can wear my cncpts tannerys that I beat to a pulp if I wanted too… now that I think of it they really just need a new sole…

The raffle in app wouldn’t work for me so I bought 4 pairs on stockx between 250-280.

Just thought I’d share my love:pimp:
You go tts or half size down?

I went both…. 2 of each. Haven’t gotten my hands on a miusa 998 since the mallards but for “perfect” fit I’ve gone .5 down.

I’m old now so for winter months I like them thick socks 🧦
Same. Haven't touched a 998 since the old J Crew collaboration days.

But man, I'd love those mallards. They're on my grail list. Gorgeous shoe.

Legit shocked how fast the Tatooine hoodie flew. Settled for the Vader one to match my son.

Back
Top Bottom