Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Went to Weho and Sunset today and they were all out of the Asics except a womens 6.5 of the Antlier Kayano. Read that they’re supposed to release online in June so I guess I’ll just wait until then.

finna

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 10-29-52 Kith Woven Stripe Curtis Short - Current.png
These are nice

that's really not excusable. Those WH issues crept up after the drop.

Think they mentioned 14 days on the product page or something. It's June now and still not update.
Nah, they just made it public after the release. Lots of other items from the SS drop have been delayed. It’s possible Sambas are having their own production issues as well.

Nah, they just made it public after the release. Lots of other items from the SS drop have been delayed. It’s possible Sambas are having their own production issues as well.

shipping. Can't be production. Product doesn't need 2 weeks to make them late for any drop.

Date codes usually 4-6 months prior to drop date.

Anyway i thought with the Storie's post that would signal the start of shipping but..guess not.

Have these shipped yet? Felt like weeks.
Got mine today. Leather feels different than the reds but not necessarily better or worse. Could be natural variation. They come with both leather and cloth topped insoles. White and natural laces.

16B2A968-05A4-4637-80BE-1BF1AE3A09BD.jpeg

Also posted in the Adidas OG thread:

I love these, SO COMFY. Also for sizing, I had to get a half size up as it was the only one available but I also have regular Sambas this size and these dont feel as narrow and tight. They do feel looser.
i pre ordered my usual stan smith sizing... which is 11US.. my air max 1 size is 11.5 US.. do you think a size 11 US will be wearable? i have regular feet.. thanks!

Theyre not as snug as regular Samba’s I think you should be ok? You have Sambas?
thanks for the reponse!! no i don't own any sambas.. got many stan smiths, superstars and campus.. but not a single sambas pair as I didn't like the thin sole.. and as you can understand the clarks sole was 100% on point for me :smile:
it's just that now I will have to wait to be delivered sometime probably on september and want to see if I should wait to try them on or do some research to buy on resale..
thanks a lot agian!

thanks for the reponse!! no i don't own any sambas.. got many stan smiths, superstars and campus.. but not a single sambas pair as I didn't like the thin sole.. and as you can understand the clarks sole was 100% on point for me :smile:
it's just that now I will have to wait to be delivered sometime probably on september and want to see if I should wait to try them on or do some research to buy on resale..
thanks a lot agian!

Samba’s are narrower than SS’s, Superstars and such, I still think youll be ok.

sold a city never sleeps Madison jacket on eBay and their authenticator couldn't authenticate it. smh. didn't know there were worries of there being any fakes out there /s

Back
Top Bottom