Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I mean jit likes to dress like daddy. Hell when she was Itty bitty JPS JPS sent me a box of the supreme bandaids. They became her special bandaids and any boo-boo required one. A regular bandaid wasn't sufficient. I don't even wear supreme like that but last year I bought a zip up and she damn sure caught what it was and wasn't having it when I told her they don't make them for kids. So yea I could get something similar at Target but kids are smart and know the difference. She doesn't care about the brand, she just wants to be like daddy. And that melts my heart lol

I'm glad my youngin ain't this committed to dressing like me lol. She's is adorable tho bro.

My lil man been forcing me to wear my aqua 8s a lil more since he really likes the paprika pair from last year and has been running through those this summer.

I've been buying matching shoes his entire life, I think it's just now setting in that we have some of the same shoes.

I'm glad my youngin ain't this committed to dressing like me lol. She's is adorable tho bro.

My lil man been forcing me to wear my aqua 8s a lil more since he really likes the paprika pair from last year and has been running through those this summer.

I've been buying matching shoes his entire life, I think it's just now setting in that we have some of the same shoes.
haha yea she's been doing it since she was like 2. She used to pick my shoes every day but she only does it on weekends now. She's too busy for me now smh. Kicks have just always been our thing and I'm not mad at it.

I dont think theres going to be that many pairs for grab on release date since they sold them during comic-con and then kithstrike.

I dont think theres going to be that many pairs for grab on release date since they sold them during comic-con and then kithstrike.
I agree. Even when the Kithstrike happened. Size 12 was unavailable.

My friend that attended SDCC said there was traffic at the Kith booth, but not as much as he expected. So maybe there is a chance?

the kith asics were sold out fully by sat afternoon tho :/

the arcade machine is pretty dope with like 8 games but tough to stomach that buy with the 1arcade machines usually on sale for 2-300$

Anyone know what happened with the HBO capsule? I know we got curb your enthusiasm and the wire but i could have sworn we were suppose to get The Sopranos too.

Anyone know what happened with the HBO capsule? I know we got curb your enthusiasm and the wire but i could have sworn we were suppose to get The Sopranos too.
StockX has some that say in store exclusive

It was an exclusive in store drop only.
sopranos-christopher-moltisanti.gif

Kith previewing the whole X-men collection

For the true heads here’s the EA if yaw trying to cop early:

Do not share in twitter

Kith previewing the whole X-men collection

For the true heads here’s the EA if yaw trying to cop early:

Do not share in twitter
I need EA pricing on the Navy Xavier Crewneck :emoji_fire:

So how in da world would you know what you got on da resell websites, I mean you have to open the package to see what's inside...and idk of too many people that would be happy to pay for an open "Package" already. Or do these have different serials which you can go by?

So how in da world would you know what you got on da resell websites, I mean you have to open the package to see what's inside...and idk of too many people that would be happy to pay for an open "Package" already. Or do these have different serials which you can go by?
Stockx has it marked as opened box and no trading card for each individual opened colorway and closed box, unknown colorway for the unopened ones.

Back
Top Bottom