Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ah-****-here-we-go-again-ah-****.gif

In before dblplay1212 dblplay1212 reminds everyone again that he has over 73,000 pairs of kicks.... :lol:

Ppl in here acting like they are allergic to taking a risk. If you hit a pair you don’t like then sell it for retail. If you hit a PSA card that alone will cover almost 100% of the shoe if not more. The shoes have their own market and the card has its own market. Marvel PMGS sell very well and some #d copies of these cards are in that same ballpark. I’d rather take that $200 risk now then regret not having the 1st ever co branded PSA slab.

Ppl in here acting like they are allergic to taking a risk. If you hit a pair you don’t like then sell it for retail. If you hit a PSA card that alone will cover almost 100% of the shoe if not more. The shoes have their own market and the card has its own market. Marvel PMGS sell very well and some #d copies of these cards are in that same ballpark. I’d rather take that $200 risk now then regret not having the 1st ever co branded PSA slab.
I ain't doing all that lol.

It's a cool release and all but I'm just trying to buy the sneakers I see in the pictures. That's it.

I struck out on the Kith raffle. I love the concept, creativity and execution, Ronnie is a genius and really dope he brought this full circle. How nostalgic this must have been for him through the process.

One thing….I think these color ways could have been better on either 1). Saucony Grid SD or 2) various ASICS models like the Gel Lyte V.

I’m definitely not purchasing the shoes for just the colorway.

Took an L on the raffle. Ended up stopping by Kith, copped Storm & Beast tees. Decided to get the Wolverine knit as well. Asked if they had my size in the shoe available, and surprisingly they did. Ended up pulling a ‘75 Wolverine. Couldn’t be happier
IMG_7150.jpeg
Any interest in selling the card?

Savvy businessman absolutely, Genius.......idk bout all that

If his story is to be believed, he worked hard to set up and establish his brand, reach and connections.

Reaping the rewards off of that now. People will literally buy anything now... but he got Kith where it needed to be, to be able to achieve that appeal.

Fair ****s to the guy. I didn't go for these as I didn't buy into the blind drop concept or colourways (they're shoes at the end of the day, I'd want a wearable cw.. so despite the 75 Wolverine hype, I actually have no interest in rocking a predominately yellow shoe etc.)

Back
Top Bottom