Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Maybe Ronnie set some aside. There is 0 proof that there is a way to tell what's in each box, and I don't believe things with 0 proof. That's not dumb. They're 100% random until proven otherwise. You sound like a spoiled kid who can't deal with reality.
Fam , I have hella NFT's for sale on da low , your ROI will be at least 200x. DM me for more info.

Fam , I have hella NFT's for sale on da low , your ROI will be at least 200x. DM me for more info.
Dudes are gullible af, launch day online and all size 12s mysteriously dissappear. The drop was rigged, SEEDED to f&f

another seeded pair shoe she wanted and a psa graded card, meanwhile the regulars get Logan x 3
He made sure to bring the fire pairs to the complex podcast. He's lucky he didn't schedule it a week later so Welty couldn't ask him if he saw Sean go's unboxing .
Well done Ronnie, got cat's sipping on the kith kool-aid!

Last edited:
He said it himself in da interview that was posted in da app "where the lady would know which had what because of da height of da stacks" and in da pod he clearly says "You guys were on "da list" " you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that's just sneaker jargon for "I got you fam".

And you right about Welty asking him questions after da drop so he had be da guest for da 100th episode "wink wink" "nudge nudge" Joe make it happen.

Now I see da genius :nerd:

Really wanted the blue wolverines or cyclops but would honestly have been happy with any of them.

I did grab one from Kith US & Kith EU both from the kithstrike release. As I’m just regular peoples I didn’t get a graded card. I’m just happy I was able to grab my size US 12 in both because they seemed mythical from the actual release

IMG_7825.jpeg

Really wanted the blue wolverines or cyclops but would honestly have been happy with any of them.

I did grab one from Kith US & Kith EU both from the kithstrike release. As I’m just regular peoples I didn’t get a graded card. I’m just happy I was able to grab my size US 12 in both because they seemed mythical from the actual release

IMG_7825.jpeg
Both look pretty clean! Im liking the Rogue pair the more pics I see.

my local carrier report the delivery to tomorrow… hm i will be very careful and inspect the double box/ shoe box!
Fxcking auto correction lol

Last edited:
packaging is immaculate

extra items are great

all the shoes are horrible/generic tho

it makes me wanna look thru my cards

I just don’t understand being upset at dude reserving certain pairs for his close friends and family. He’s human. Why wouldn’t he help his homies out

I just don’t understand being upset at dude reserving certain pairs for his close friends and family. He’s human. Why wouldn’t he help his homies out
The issue is the PSA cards are much more limited than the regular /999. For me personally I only wanted the PSA slab since it’s the 1st time PSA has ever had a cobranded label. That’s a huge deal imo. If he has given away pairs with guaranteed PSA cards then that takes away OUR chances of hitting them. These PSA slabs are doing numbers and are hard to get. That chick was just given a $1000 /10 Storm card for free and it was NOT random. Not to mention the product page clearly says PSA card included and that is not the case. You can’t sell something as a “mystery” and it truly isn’t random.

The issue is the PSA cards are much more limited than the regular /999. For me personally I only wanted the PSA slab since it’s the 1st time PSA has ever had a cobranded label. That’s a huge deal imo. If he has given away pairs with guaranteed PSA cards then that takes away OUR chances of hitting them. These PSA slabs are doing numbers and are hard to get. That chick was just given a $1000 /10 Storm card for free and it was NOT random. Not to mention the product page clearly says PSA card included and that is not the case. You can’t sell something as a “mystery” and it truly isn’t random.
I mean it’s a mystery to the buyer

Is anyone actually looking to pay hundreds of dollars for kith x x-men cards?

I don't think anyone is saying that. He looks out for his people, that's cool. I think most would do the same.

But again, don't act shocked when the homies pull the limited pairs and turn around and say it's random and they all got lucky. Anyone with a brain can see what happened but you have some slow folks that stick to the "omg it's totally random" schtick that Ronnie feeds them.

Back
Top Bottom