Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The underlying issue is that some , (myself included) see right thru da bull****. We would be fools to think that in ANY place of business connections/ who you know is one if not one of the most important things , especially when it comes to sneakers. Mom and pops do it all da time since the beginning of time. But to say "EYE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS WHAT AND WHICH IS WHICH THEREFORE EVERYONE HAS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY " is just a blatant lie. Who are we to say what Ronnie decides to do with a product he sells / produces. But to keep up with da lies....that's what's bothering most. I could be wrong tho.

IMG_6031.png

Very much so. Marvel PMGs are /100 and those can sell for BIG BUCKS of the right character. Even the silver base cards are doing at least $50 a piece.

Somebody also paid $600 for the Wolverine 75s with the most common card :lol:
I guess I just don't get it
1690916481081.png
Yeah, people jumped in the market to pump cards and dump them to make a profit. Some PSA 10 Marvel cards were going for thousands at one point.

Card market is nuts overall lol.

Somebody also paid $600 for the Wolverine 75s with the most common card :lol:
I guess I just don't get it
1690916481081.png
Yep! Granted this was like day 1 of them dropping. Some big Wolverine collector wanted his guy in his size. The Marvel realm and Trading card realm have both been around ALOT longer than sneakers.

Anyone seen any updates or shipping on their Adidas/Clarks Samba pre-orders? My order was placed 3/24. Got a "pre-order update" email on 6/13 saying they were still on track for a 2-3 month delivery. Been almost 8 weeks since that email and 4.5 months since ordering with no further updates. Were they saying 2-3 months from the update email?

Anyone seen any updates or shipping on their Adidas/Clarks Samba pre-orders? My order was placed 3/24. Got a "pre-order update" email on 6/13 saying they were still on track for a 2-3 month delivery. Been almost 8 weeks since that email and 4.5 months since ordering with no further updates. Were they saying 2-3 months from the update email?

I'm guessing Late Aug / Sept based on the lead times mentioned last year.
you got a screen of that email update?

Anyone ever tried dyeing their LAX tees? One of mine got some odd stains, and when I asked Kith they instead gave me some store credit but dodged the dyeing question.

Last edited:
For those of you who ordered kith x-men shirts, did you opt to add a comic book for an additional $10 or was it automatic?

Back
Top Bottom