Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The only thing I take a little issue with is the last statement. Without reference kind of says they don't even know where their stuff is being made. They very well may have visited their factories or do an annual trip or two to meet with their manufacturing partners. The truth is none of us know how ethical or unethical their production partners are.
You are absolutely right. It’s all assumption on my part.

These showed up today. The box is dope.

IMG_5084.jpg

Came with extra laces.
IMG_5085.jpg

The green color in sunlight.
IMG_5086.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

Quality looks pretty incredible. Still waiting on shipping for my pair. Feels like it's taking forever.

Had mine since release, quality is very good but its crepe and yall know how crepe looks after some wears. Almost impossible to keep the crepe part clean.

Can you even clean crepe up?

Had mine since release, quality is very good but its crepe and yall know how crepe looks after some wears. Almost impossible to keep the crepe part clean.

Can you even clean crepe up?
I think you can steam clean and scrub/wet sand crepe, then re-seal it by rubbing down the midsole with beeswax. I don't mind it until the dirt really builds up. It's part of the aged look of a crepe midsole and I kind of like that on Clarks Ive had in the past.

:lol: I thought they were black too when I ordered. In fact, that was the reason why I ordered this pair. I didn't find out they were green until I looked at the order confirmation.

Does it say green? Im looking at it again tryna to convince myself its black and its kinda working. :lol:

Still no notification from Kith, but I see that it has popped up as label created in my UPS app. Excited to finally get these white/green joints in hand. Hope they're worth the wait!

Yeah I got tracking this morning for my green/white pair and email this afternoon. You'll have an email within the next 24 hrs.

Might circle back for these. Hoping there are some folks who sized wrong or get stuck w them

My pair came in and other than one glue stain this pair is immaculate. It’s not really a sneaker, kind of a casual dress shoe. In hand you can see and feel the heel cut and shape is a very substantial piece of shoe.

Everything about these is 🔥 to me. Kind of glad I had to wait most of the year for a pair that really delivers the craftsmanship I was hoping for when I saw them introduced. The packaging is excellent and fits the design aesthetic of Kith’s fall hoodies and fleeces.

Yeah they’ll be more work to maintain but the patina wear of a dress shoe kind of makes sense here. I don’t think the crepe sole is a detracting factor. Pretty sure they’ll look great with some miles on them. Not sure where this one will land for me but definitely top 10 and best adidas drop of the year IMO.

Here’s some shots:
IMG_6974.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6969.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

Last edited:
My pair came in and other than one glue stain this pair is immaculate. It’s not really a sneaker, kind of a casual dress shoe. In hand you can see and feel the heel cut and shape is a very substantial piece of shoe.

Everything about these is 🔥 to me. Kind of glad I had to wait most of the year for a pair that really delivers the craftsmanship I was hoping for when I saw them introduced. The packaging is excellent and fits the design aesthetic of Kith’s fall hoodies and fleeces.

Yeah they’ll be more work to maintain but the patina wear of a dress shoe kind of makes sense here. I don’t think the crepe sole is a detracting factor. Pretty sure they’ll look great with some miles on them. Not sure where this one will land for me but definitely top 10 and best adidas drop of the year IMO.

Here’s some shots:
IMG_6974.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6969.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

Got mine today and Jesus H. Christ are they impressive. I like what Hender Scheme has done with doing a sneaker made like a boot/shoe, but Ronnie might have nailed that middle ground with these. Material quality is bananas. Well worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom