Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

these been teased for a while. glad they're finally getting released. they're one of the invisible friends pairs too so those that were waiting aren't waiting for much longer. there's still one other invisible friends adjacent pairs left after these.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 121818.png
What’s the deal with these? These nice af

lol invisible friends is an nft project he collabed with a sold nfts of a full fit hat/top and asics. I dont think it had anything to do with invisible friends when he was a kid

They are the colorways Ronnie invented for his imaginary friends when he was a kid. He had a whole gang called the "Invisible Friends" and each one wore a different colorway. Passion project that might be his best work yet.

I think you are referring to David Blaine

Yeah ima try for both but praying I hit on da tan joints more so than da navy's, fully expecting an L on both doe. They are nice but not needs ATM.

Kithstrike for tan pair

man they legit pulled the page as i was on the payment step of checkout lol oh well hopefully i hit the draw. saw it too late

They giving free Knicks jerseys with it too. Keep that on here

Back
Top Bottom