Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith hoodies fit big so size down right? The measurement charts make this stuff seem really, really oversized.
Nah, most of their hoodies and crews are pretty consistent. I’m a L in Kith and Nike/JB hoodies. Kith’s sizing gets inconsistent across some of their sizes across tops and bottoms though. I’m careful to take my standard (Mercer 8 sweats, Nelson hoodie) size and compare measurements because sometimes they’ll run a full size big.

The Disney stuff all looks consistent though

Fam Walked in there with a whole production crew , talm bout "Look at what da genius that is Ronnie came up with now guise you won't believe it, I myself was SHOCKED , being that I just randomly happened to pass by to try and grab some of my FAVORITE Kith Treats which come in all and every flavors you can imagine"

Genius

Are you going to use it? If not, send it my way please.
nomybrother.gif

I copped my 13 immediately

Passed on Fridays Disney collection for Mondays drop. Entered for the Minnie hoody for the wife and Mickey crew for myself.

I got hit with the notification I had access to the GL3’s as well. Grabbed a pair. Still confused though… did this game not work out and it’s opened up to kith big spenders or am I getting a QR code to pass along?

IMG_7724.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom