Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It had to be done... 🤦🏿‍♂️
20231213_120508.jpg
20231213_120535.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping the shorts go on sale soon. They're definitely a want and not a need right now.

I got a Chenelle Apollo shirt jacket a couple months ago and it ran big. I'm usually a L in Kith tops but needed a medium on that one. Always best to find a similar piece of Kith stuff you have and compare measurements on that one vs what's listed on the site. It's helped me avoid a few wrong purchases (and I hastily did not do that with the Apollo)
Def took your advice sized down and it’s still a little big lol .

EC15595A-2074-4153-ACA6-85DB42A59A36.jpeg

IMG_9315.png

Trash camera so included stock photo .

Quality seems really nice but sizing is most def big .

Glad I skipped the original run of the kith Clark sambas. Tricolor is beautiful. I don’t think folks have to worry if they want a pair this go round. Stock is healthy. Either way i needed to call in a favor to make sure I got a pair

image.png

I’m still pondering which pair I’m gonna go for. I think people will more likely than not hit if they enter on these

them being crepe rubber is what stopped me from buying em in the first place. the shape also looks diff from your original samba which takes away the sleekness of the design

Tell me you've never worn Clarks without telling me you've never worn Clarks (complaining about the crep sole getting dirty)

Facts, one wear and the bottom is cooked. You know its starting to get worn when the dirt starts to creep up the sides though.

It’s not even cooked a little bit. It’s simply intended to take in dirt because it’s porous. And they can be cleaned and cared for with wax. Got some fresh wallys on today and 5 wears in and they look nowhere near that pair above 😂

Back
Top Bottom