Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Everybody in here suddenly Wally champs.

Where were yaw when P+B was popping
I was wearing Wallys and Desert Boots from like 04-12 almost daily. Jordans didn’t release every day back then and footwear in the professional environment was a lot more strict. They were a great compromise for an office shoe

Last edited:
I was wearing Wallys and Desert Boots from like 04-12 almost daily. Jordans didn’t release every day back then and footwear in the professional environment was a lot more strict. They were a great compromise for an office shoe
U in the 40 club with us?

I don’t think you’re *supposed* to do anything but you can use curd soap or steam clean the soles and you can use beeswax to seal them which blocks the pores from absorbing dirt (until it wears down).
What do u recommend to clean suede ? One of my nb kith joints need some cleaning .

What do u recommend to clean suede ? One of my nb kith joints need some cleaning .
Suede eraser is where I always start. Can’t do anything bad with it and a brush. That will get most light stains out. If there’s mud or something after the eraser I’d use crep/reshoevn8 without water, just the concentrated solution so the suede doesn’t get very wet. You want to get a quick foam and then wipe off with a microfiber towel.

If you’re looking to freshen up the suede after cleaning, I keep a can of Angelus’s mink oil handy. Adds richness to the color and helps the suede sit when you brush after. Then do a round of crep protect which IMO cuts down on cleaning suede quite a bit.

Damn Ronnie Claus got me to enter at the last minute for the tri-colors. Merry Kithmas, hope y’all hit if you entered!

European release of the sambas was a joke. Flew within a sec.only a few sizes for midgets was available for 1 minute. Very disappointing, I hope Ronnie will do a presale again but I doubt he will. Joke

IMG_8422.jpeg

got a L on both pairs hopefully there's a decent amount of stock in 15 mins

edit: and sold out in queue

Last edited:
So how'd that go for everyone? :lol:

Honestly, I like the GR crepe Stan Smiths more than these anyway, at half the price.

Anyway, I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom