Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So how'd that go for everyone? :lol:

Honestly, I like the GR crepe Stan Smiths more than these anyway, at half the price.

Anyway, I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Naw objectively those look so trash in person. Saw them in adidas the other day, almost looks like plastic in person. Might as well just get regular Sambas.

Tri-colors shipped yesterday. Will arrive on 1/2 which is probably the fastest Kith delivery I’ve had in a couple years to CA

seems like the resale on these new cw of the sambas are lower than the ones we couldve preordered. the greens is still the highest and best color imo.

i wonder if these 2 new colors would keep dropping in price

Stopped by the office in Williamsburg to scoop up my pair. These are good; very very good!
IMG_1398.jpeg

i think I’m gonna sell the green ones. I like the tri-colors more in hand and think they’re probably more versatile given how similar the two are.

IMG_8729.jpeg

Just got my black stripe pair in and having the same thought. Black/grey is just so much more my style than any green. Both are fantastic though.

Oh word? You can just walk into Kith corporate?

I figured you, being you...was having lunch meetings with Ronnie here and there. :lol:
Lmao chill. I don’t belong in that part of town lol

i think I’m gonna sell the green ones. I like the tri-colors more in hand and think they’re probably more versatile given how similar the two are.

IMG_8729.jpeg

Obviously very similar shoe with stripe being the diff but if anything more versatile would be green since it goes with more than something thats tri colored.

Eh, not really feeling the tri color, I prefer green or even black. Ronnie shoudda just made those with a maroon stripe or whatever color that is on the back stripe. That woudda been the best out of the bunch.

Obviously very similar shoe with stripe being the diff but if anything more versatile would be green since it goes with more than something thats tri colored.

Eh, not really feeling the tri color, I prefer green or even black. Ronnie shoudda just made those with a maroon stripe or whatever color that is on the back stripe. That woudda been the best out of the bunch.
Huh? I could put together fits with any of those colors. I think that makes it more versatile.

Huh? I could put together fits with any of those colors. I think that makes it more versatile.

Edit:

Basically both shoes are neutral based, crepe and the color of the stripes is really nitpicking since its a smaller feature of the shoe so essentially stripe color "doesnt matter" so the shoe (either color) in general goes with anything. I aint picking my fit based on what color the stripes are, but green makes that easier anyways since its subtle and goes with anything. No one matches anymore but if you wanna match with one of the 3 colors on that stripe I mean I guess its more versatile?

Last edited:
^me trying my best to not buy/like the green RF clarks sambas because I bought the wales bonners and dont wanna spend money on something similar. those tricolors though? ronnie back in business :nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom