Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I never use my kith account when checking out I probably got one item .

Man **** !!!

I went to check just now outta curiosity, same boat I never use my account and im at 1,077 points. Not that I cop much from Kith anyways. Says my last purchase was from like 4 years ago but I copped the Kith x Salomons last yesr I believe. I dont think ive gotten any Kith brand clothing since like 2016 lol.

Accounts merged, green gang!
Screenshot_20240126_143112_Kith.jpg

I never said a 3
I think it’s a 1. I saw that mrunloved1s was asked to give a hint about a collab no one knows about yet and the reply was roses.

This is what Ronnie told NYT a number of years back:
"The 1 is my favorite Jordan. It’s the one that started it all. It’s also a sneaker that has transcended the sport and has become a silhouette accepted in all levels of fashion. The Bred colorway is my personal favorite because of how classic it is, and also because how Nike was able to spin the marketing campaign around it. Everything about this shoe is timeless."

Rolling out a tiered loyalty program with access tied to it might be a preemptive measure to look fair on a huge release like this. The raffles have largely been useless to me over the years. Little better luck last year but still struck out on the FLR 998s and X-Men stuff.

im glad i didnt have to do anything and got the green tier by just being one of the first customers getting the salmon toes in 2011.
i would've been mad if just because i haven't bought recent product from them i wouldnt get the points. now lets see if that even helps me get any new product. because everything recently i haven't been able to get at all.

IMG_3773.png

Last edited:
why does this tier have worse product than the lower one? lol. wonder what they gonna release next week for the highest one.

lol I get that it’s early access and not exclusive product. But isn’t it worse? Who cares about early access to this lol.

Lotta folks who celebrate Lunar New Year and love kith?
To be fair it sold out with the quickness. I don't wanna put that on only the people who celebrate lunar New years but there was a market for it.

I'm an 88 baby so usually the LNY stuff isn't that appealing but this happens to be my year so I can admit this release was kinda tempting.

Back
Top Bottom