Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

To be fair it sold out with the quickness. I don't wanna put that on only the people who celebrate lunar New years but there was a market for it.

I'm an 88 baby so usually the LNY stuff isn't that appealing but this happens to be my year so I can admit this release was kinda tempting.
Happy Dragon year sir

lol I get that it’s early access and not exclusive product. But isn’t it worse? Who cares about early access to this lol.
Worse? The whole idea is the higher your status the more access you get. The CNY stuff wasn’t exclusive to any tier, only early access to limited quantities was. I imagine each tier gets a monthly exclusive run to start out so probably elevation in 2 weeks will open for a week. Also looks like vitality will have 24 hr of early access to the spring collection.

What were you expecting exactly?

Is anyone else only able to select certain sizes and not all for da drawing of da Caatharii on da app...that's weird as hell...can't even select my tts 9...

Maybe I’m expecting too much lol. I liked the exclusive product for the lowest tier. The campus is nice. Everything else kinda cool.
Maybe I’m just hating lol. I rather get that. But who am I? I’m Vietnamese and LNY is big to me but I guess I don’t care for these products. I’m hating. Sorry guys.
I expected elevation colored product. Then vitality colored product for the next one. Was that too much to think after getting the colored product for the first tier? Should I have not have thought that was going to be the trend? 🤷‍♂️ idk. Maybe I’m spoiled in my way of thinking. You guys are right. I’m asking too much.

My bad.

Maybe I’m expecting too much lol. I liked the exclusive product for the lowest tier. The campus is nice. Everything else kinda cool.
Maybe I’m just hating lol. I rather get that. But who am I? I’m Vietnamese and LNY is big to me but I guess I don’t care for these products. I’m hating. Sorry guys.
I expected elevation colored product. Then vitality colored product for the next one. Was that too much to think after getting the colored product for the first tier? Should I have not have thought that was going to be the trend? 🤷‍♂️ idk. Maybe I’m spoiled in my way of thinking. You guys are right. I’m asking too much.

My bad.
Huh? They haven’t even done drops for those levels yet. Program started two weeks ago lmao

My bad.
That wasn't a tier release. That was just a Kith release that some tiers got early access too. Exclusive access, where only that tier and above can buy, and early access where tiers get to buy early but any average Joe can buy on release day are different things. The next tier release will be similar in the tier color. CNY wasn't a tier release.

That wasn't a tier release. That was just a Kith release that some tiers got early access too. Exclusive access, where only that tier and above can buy, and early access where tiers get to buy early but any average Joe can buy on release day are different things. The next tier release will be similar in the tier color. CNY wasn't a tier release.

It's crazy to me that there are dudes that spent thousands and thousands of dollars on the brand and have no idea how it works.

Kith been on the same rhythm/setup for years now. Small Monday drops with bigger collections and drops on Fridays. Look books a few days before, closer looks 2 days before, and EA the day before if they're doing EA, etc.

It ain't that serious. No one had to explain any of this to me or dblplay1212 dblplay1212 or anybody else. Just a little reading and picking up on patterns.

The first drop had "MOLECULE EXCLUSIVE" on the splash page, mentioned it 6 times on each product page, and had a video of Ron explaining how before growing up in queens, he was just a MOLECULE in his mom's belly. The CNY and spring drops didn't mention a single thing about any tier and that wasn't enough to clue you in that they weren't part of the program?

Come on bruh

Of course I get the patterns. I’ve been a member since 2011. I’m there with y’all.

I just wanted special stuff all the time. I wanted more lol. I thought you’d be on board with me and wanting more stuff from them but you defending the brand. Everything does make sense. I wanted more special perks. I’m always gonna complain 😅😂

Of course I get the patterns. I’ve been a member since 2011. I’m there with y’all.

I just wanted special stuff all the time. I wanted more lol. I thought you’d be on board with me and wanting more stuff from them but you defending the brand. Everything does make sense. I wanted more special perks. I’m always gonna complain 😅😂
Yeah that’s what’s so strange. They did a week-long open order for the first level and you thought every week they’d have 6 mo made to order exclusives for every level?! Cmon bruh!

IMG_6208.png

Lmao aren't these exclusive to Kith?

Yeah that’s what’s so strange. They did a week-long open order for the first level and you thought every week they’d have 6 mo made to order exclusives for every level?! Cmon bruh!
I did lol. I thought every week they were gonna do that same pattern.

And I guess I was the only one that thought that. I’m crazy lol. That’s way too much.

something i've noticed when the collection went live, i was watching a handful of items/sizes that sold out during early access and they did not "restock". unless i missed it. so i guess in the future if you want something and you have early access, make sure to grab it.

and on the flip side if you don't have early access and something sells out, you're prob out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom