Ronnie lott rockin IV's(super bowl 1990)...I knew it!!!

Quote:
molliwhomped
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM MOLLYWOP
TEAM Black & Mild
She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil​

nice pic! now if someone could find a pic of Barry Sanders rocking the Maroon VI's.........

real nice find 4 5
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

The Champions are so much hotter...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

We used to use the word "molliwhomped" all the time back in the day. It was a term me and my friends picked up from fresh prince.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX

a BIG smh at me for not remembering Ronnie wore IVs for that SB. (him & the 9ers scored me a pretty penny that game too)

but the blk/cements do look outa place on the field, esp w/those classic 9ers unis. the wh/REAL fire red Vs look a whole lot better w/the get-up.

btw.......
Quote:
Mark Bavaro is only Mark Bavaro for being the only one to run him over.
:wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Now people are telling me that ronnie used to wear 2's and 3's back in those days. I'll be on the search :lol:
laugh.gif
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIX
"Studies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE(Assistant to the manager. Dunder Mifflin, Scranton)

Back
Top Bottom