Roommate Help vol. Getting Even

if you are 100% sure and by 100% I mean 10000000% sure that if you really need to, that you could beat his %!*, then leave him something *special* in hisshampoo and conditioner.

Originally Posted by That guy Max

if you are 100% sure and by 100% I mean 10000000% sure that if you really need to, that you could beat his %!*, then leave him something *special* in his shampoo and conditioner.

Originally Posted by 18key

Haymaker him in the face when he's asleep, since he doesnt want to be disturbed during that time
wink.gif
. When he wakes up scream in his face and hold him down by the neck and slap him until your hand hurts, screaming the whole time
smile.gif
. If you want, get your other roomie to help hold him down. Do it every night until he starts listening. If it still doesnt work, ducktape him to his bed one night. Fear tactics ftw
pimp.gif
. Oh and make sure you set up booby traps all around the apartment to keep him guessing
pimp.gif
Flour bombs in every cabinet. String at ankle level. Cling-wrap on the toilet seat. Nothing better to see than a person who's scared to walk around in their own home.

I'm joking serious
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Be sure to record

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

piss in his listerine, cum in his shampoo, throw a crayon or gum in the dryer while hes doing laundry. piss in his detergent.
upload a virus into his computer or just reformat the whole thing. piss on his mattress before you leave.

if you really wanna get him though, get some scissors and make subtle cuts in his shirts.
dang this dude...dont mess with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

piss in his listerine, cum in his shampoo, throw a crayon or gum in the dryer while hes doing laundry. piss in his detergent.
upload a virus into his computer or just reformat the whole thing. piss on his mattress before you leave.

if you really wanna get him though, get some scissors and make subtle cuts in his shirts.

thanks for all the suggestions, but this is by far my favorite
roll.gif
. hahahand what's a haymaker?

talk to him. i just talked to my roommate about him eating all my stuff.. he didnt listen so i poisoned some of my food (let it go bad) and he went to town onthat food and bam mud butt city

roll.gif
words cant explain how funny this thread is...it has the possibility to maybe become THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!

i need to hear more suggestions ASAP

Back
Top Bottom