Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

UPS messed them up with the full shipment of 10 deep's first drop.
they're going to be getting a lot of good stuff this fall though.
workers are cool too. none of that stuck up, looking down on you stuff
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

i know its not related, but are the new 10deep stuff on american apperal blanks?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Hey do you guys have the black hellz bellz tee with the blue bandana printed on it (around the neck)...my girl saw it and thought it was cute so imma pick it up for her.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

went to premium today to check it out and it was koo. They had good stuff there (too bad they didnt have my size in 10 Deep tees or hoodies) The guys their were real kool. Im going to head back there again next week

Hey guys, here's a quick update of what got in the last few days or so:

We got our fall line from Franco Shades out now including two box caps.

For the beautiful ladies, we just got a re-up of the Hellz Bellz line.

Check out our blog to see pictures of these fine clothing: Rooted Movement

For you vinyl figure heads, we now have the latest Kid Robot #10, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" available. Buy one, Buy two...heck, buy the whole set. You know you want to.

We're still waiting on the rest of our shipment from 10 Deep and The Hundreds should be dropping anytime soon. Be sure to check out our blog for those.

One last thing, please support Session A and real hip hop. First session starts next week Thursday.

albert's my kuya for barkada too. So kuya, gonna hook it up with a 10 Deep hoody for free?? haha!

^ ahaha, im not the kuya since your older.

Heads up, restocked on triumvir shirts and the jay dilla ek5obition tee.

We will be getting our last shipment of 10 deep fall soon. Meanwhile, we just got in the new hundreds fall and also hoodys from soulful commandoe!

The Hundreds

Hoodys from soulful:

I'm Packin Hoody:

When you check out the inside of this hoody, you will see why the hoody is called i'm packin

for girls:

Also available!
1161545200_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom