Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

We got a LIMITED supply of the Nike x Medicom Be@rbrick. Comes with a 400% and 50% in a dope Nike SB box.

We also got in more Large And XL of the Paris Hilton Shirt

What letterman jacket's do u have in stock?
I'm located in socal
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <
LT for MVP​

Big ups to the RM crew! Making it happen son! I hear good things. Keep up the good work!

STR13

Sorry, we wont be having a sale after. But, we are releasing a bunch of new stuff!

Got more tees from Manifest in!

We just got some stuff from our boys at UNIV this weekend and will be droppin it at the shop dec. 26th, with other goodies!

Love shoes? I think this zip up is for you! These hoodies feature 3 LAYERS! One of the layers is a thermal layer, perfect for the cold weather! A great quality hoody!

If you guys missed out on the Service tee, our boys from Coup De Grace released their crewneck of the design, along with many other new shirts!!! Come by Tuesday to pick yours up.

Service Crew

Slangin Crew- "Either your selling crack rock, or you got a wicked jump shot"

Logo shirt in gold foil

Sade

Slangin Shirt

Man I don't live too far from Pomona and have yet to hit up the store, I should be stopping in tomorrow then. Merry Christmas to all you SoCal heads by the way.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Memeber Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

ahhh can you hold one of those paris hilton tee's for me...I can be there after work today to pick it up since i work so damn close

Back
Top Bottom