rosarito,mexico on a regular weekend..

planning to go this weekend, rosarito all i know is papas and beer? any other bars or clubs? how is mexico on a regular weekend is it worth going?

Me too man i will be leaving in a couple of hours.. You should hit up Iggy...I will probably see you around! BTW most of the weekends are popping, its summer and school for many college students have not started!

club iggy and Papas & Beer are the most popular
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"
AIM: D7 Walks
reppin socal 951​

Rosarito is poppin but I stopped going cuz cops get a kick out of punking $$$ out of u. They start throwing people in jail and forcin em to pay thousands to get out more now so I stopped goin. Just b safe cuz cops can do whatever the hell they want to u. Outside of that I love the place.
UCLA​
You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

if you go to papas n beer, its in the same area where the other clubs are...

but screw that, youre gonna drop $50-$75 to "try" to smash (inevitably fail) so just go to adelitas and easy street. cut the bs and just handle it.
SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG​

if you got the time, head down south a little further to a place called puerto nuevo and check out the lobsters at various restaurants. $20 goes a really long way.

When's the best time to go to Papas and Beer? Spring break season?

And also, how much are rooms usually and club prices for those weeks during spring break?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Well Labor day is coming up and you should probably hit it up that weekend. As for room prices they jack em up a bit cause of the long weekend; you are looking anywhere from 80-250 (depending on what you are looking for). Make sure to reserve the room at least 1 week in advance cause it gets pretty packed fast.

Quote:

And also, how much are rooms usually and club prices for those weeks during spring break?

Thanks in advance.
SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG​

Rosarito SUCKS! There is only two places to go nasty looking women . The all you can drink drinks they serve at crappy . All in all its not tight..

Back
Top Bottom