Roscoe Dash

Can't lie for a new artist he's not that bad
pimp.gif

Roscoe Dash is gonna take over the mainstream. He makes too good of songs, not to be on the hip hop radar.

How come "All The Way Turnt Up" & "Show Out" aren't taking over the Billboard Hot 100 charts though? I don't get it....

Roscoe Dash is gonna take over the mainstream. He makes too good of songs, not to be on the hip hop radar.

How come "All The Way Turnt Up" & "Show Out" aren't taking over the Billboard Hot 100 charts though? I don't get it....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Because they commercialized the %+@% outta both songs by redoing the beats and releveling/ redoing the lyrics. the mixtape versions of both of those songs were way better and went way harder.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Because they commercialized the %+@% outta both songs by redoing the beats and releveling/ redoing the lyrics. the mixtape versions of both of those songs were way better and went way harder.

I can't lie, he is a certified hook man, but KE on the track's beats all the sound the same so Roscoe isn't gonna get that many plays.

Back
Top Bottom