Rose's offensive production

28 points on 23 shots. 41% fg. 26% 3s. takes 6 3s a game.
those are U-G-L-Y numbers. and yet no one really has pointed this out. 

yes he's a one-man show on offense, but lebron/wade/kobe/chris paul/hell even my boy tmac have been one-man shows and never shot this poorly in the playoffs. 

i guess winning takes away the criticism, but jesus, this is one of the ugliest offensive productions by a superstar i've seen in recent memories. 

28 points on 23 shots. 41% fg. 26% 3s. takes 6 3s a game.
those are U-G-L-Y numbers. and yet no one really has pointed this out. 

yes he's a one-man show on offense, but lebron/wade/kobe/chris paul/hell even my boy tmac have been one-man shows and never shot this poorly in the playoffs. 

i guess winning takes away the criticism, but jesus, this is one of the ugliest offensive productions by a superstar i've seen in recent memories. 

he is not a great shooter, but also he is the primary scorer which will make his numbers look good and bad.

he is not a great shooter, but also he is the primary scorer which will make his numbers look good and bad.

He's the First, Second, and Third option on his team. He had a bad shooting night.

Relax.

How many times last night did LeBron call for an isolation with like 20 sec on the Shot Clock and dribble for 15 more seconds before running the offense?

He's the First, Second, and Third option on his team. He had a bad shooting night.

Relax.

How many times last night did LeBron call for an isolation with like 20 sec on the Shot Clock and dribble for 15 more seconds before running the offense?

Originally Posted by rashi

Relax.

He's talking about the playoffs as a whole tho. 

Relax.

He's talking about the playoffs as a whole tho. 

Relax.

the last 7 years of his career.

Relax.

the last 7 years of his career.

When he has the scoring all on his shoulders he's going to have a bad game every now & then... Its not like he's putting up Westbrook numbers right now.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

When he has the scoring all on his shoulders he's going to have a bad game every now & then... Its not like he's putting up Westbrook numbers right now.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

D. Rose is actually shooting 41% from the field in the playoffs...He gets to the line like crazy so his points are inflated which distract people from his shooting problems...He's on that Iverson career path..Star for years, gets to the paint and finishes over big guys, but his body gets banged (nh) so often that he loses a step earlier than most players...However, Iverson's jumper was way better than Rose's.

D. Rose is actually shooting 41% from the field in the playoffs...He gets to the line like crazy so his points are inflated which distract people from his shooting problems...He's on that Iverson career path..Star for years, gets to the paint and finishes over big guys, but his body gets banged (nh) so often that he loses a step earlier than most players...However, Iverson's jumper was way better than Rose's.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

laugh.gif
sick.gif
he has it pretty often in the playoffs bro, that's the crazy thing about it.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

laugh.gif
sick.gif
he has it pretty often in the playoffs bro, that's the crazy thing about it.

It's because he's the only scoring option on his team and he has to get other guys looks. This is exactly why they can't beat the Heat and I've said it for a while. Playoffs are different, elite teams are too good defensively to let one man beat them. The Bulls are flawed team.

It's because he's the only scoring option on his team and he has to get other guys looks. This is exactly why they can't beat the Heat and I've said it for a while. Playoffs are different, elite teams are too good defensively to let one man beat them. The Bulls are flawed team.

Derrick needs to be more efficient in order to win this series against Miami.

When Derrick doesn't produce offensively, Chicago loses games.

Derrick needs to be more efficient in order to win this series against Miami.

When Derrick doesn't produce offensively, Chicago loses games.

If the Bulls won this game, this thread wouldn't have even been made. Udonis Haslem played more minutes than probably the Bulls staff thought he would play, like a Playoff Free Agent. Haslem won't be an impact next game.

Back
Top Bottom