ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hopefully the big sizes don't sell out fast (13+). Wasn't able to visit the bank today and do a deposit. Don't normally like mids but the Tokyos look so nice. And does NDC charge tax? I've googled it and i think I saw that only Washington DC gets taxed. Just want to confirm. Thanks in advance and hope everyone gets the pairs they want.

Hopefully the big sizes don't sell out fast (13+). Wasn't able to visit the bank today and do a deposit. Don't normally like mids but the Tokyos look so nice. And does NDC charge tax? I've googled it and i think I saw that only Washington DC gets taxed. Just want to confirm. Thanks in advance and hope everyone gets the pairs they want.

Yes, NDC charges tax. It all depends where you live. I live in CA and tax sucks over here. It just went up 1% on Monday.

SMH at the H&M trash talk.

That's my place of employment, and I've helped a few NTers get sweats from there too.  Sad.
Actually wasn't even a diss to H&M at all, the guy said 9.99 Sweat pants. 9.99 Sweat pants dont sound like a Safe Bet no matter what the brand is.

I have been shopping at H&M since 07 when i moved to NYC.

damn I hope H&M still has some sweats in stock haha.
for those who own the squadrons, did you guys stick to the same size as the other OG mesh colorways?

Actually wasn't even a diss to H&M at all, the guy said 9.99 Sweat pants. 9.99 Sweat pants dont sound like a Safe Bet no matter what the brand is.

I have been shopping at H&M since 07 when i moved to NYC.
H&M sweatpants are amazing. Super comfortable and they look really nice. I have a pair in every color haha

imagine the beaches dropped too
nerd.gif

So the only 2 review I read about the MCP was one said TTS with slightly snug feel, and the other said they felt slightly longer than OG mesh. Safe to say go with TTS with this one? Anyone else that has em already care to chime in? Thanks

Posted this a buttload of times but did anyone receive their pair of beaches from Hanon yet? Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, nor have the answered my question via email. (its been 48 hours) t=
same situation as you, still waiting

So, let me get this straight, you are all just searching roshe and refreshing the page once it hits around 4:59? Or is there a certain link?

Those fitted sweatpants from h&m are dope but can't bring myself to cop because of the lack of a pocket in the back, looks a bit feminine without it IMO. I know they made a fitted pair with a back pocket just can't seem to find it at any of the H&M's in the DC area.

Back
Top Bottom