ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yea...now I'm contemplating whether this will be the best price and hope not to regret it once prices rise from resellers and retail isn't an option
YEAH , IF THEY DO reseller just going to cop another pair haha. just sell them get my money back

Couldn't wait to think no more. Bit on the Tokyos for. 139.99 shipped thanks to jaerosheee got the last 8.5. Hope they'd TTS like everyone is saying

Think the Tokyos are by far the best color way of the 4

Much appreciated jaerosheee. Repped for the link

Last edited:
Couldn't wait to think no more. Bit on the Tokyos for. 139.99 shipped thanks to jaerosheee got the last 8.5. Hope they'd TTS like everyone is saying

Think the Tokyos are by far the best color way of the 4
not a problem man.. ive bought from id4shoes before its a good buy

Damn, people paying 50$ over retail on release day, didn't know they will be this popular.

City packs always create hype but these were barely talked about in the past few weeks.

Damn, people paying 50$ over retail on release day, didn't know they will be this popular.

City packs always create hype but these were barely talked about in the past few weeks.

And this is the reason why people buy full size runs and wait outside for 10 hours to get roshes. Resellers don't exist and everyone gets their shoes if people stop buying for double the price.

And this is the reason why people buy full size runs and wait outside for 10 hours to get roshes. Resellers don't exist and everyone gets their shoes if people stop buying for double the price.
I agree, it has become way too easy to profit off reselling and its hurting the people who actually want the sneakers.

I'm not a fan of the mids for myself but they are pretty nice.

I was trying on some of my roshes today and I think the orange fbs have moved up to my top 3 roshes, if not number 1. That pair looks so good on feet

+1. tokyo's in low=instacop for me. Mids are still a dope colorway, but not for me. To each his own.
My thought was similar - no real interest in these, but a low Paris would have been doubled up on.

More cash for IDs...

?????man these dropped in feb in tokyo and i posted pics and a smpl review and basically no one cared...haha...hype is too real

Last edited:
Can't wait for these to drop stateside...:nerd:

Damn, thought I would wake up and find at least a little pairs sitting on NDC. Guess I was wrong. Size 13 Tokyos are going to be a pain in the butt to find. Hopefully my local Shoe Palace has em. If not, it's no biggie, I just know if I don't get them now, I'm definitely not getting them ever. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs!

Back
Top Bottom