ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sooo it seems like after the V2's/beaches there arent any confirmed roshe releases yet other than the metrics. So of all the roshes that released this year so far Squadrens are my #1 fav. Doubled up and planning to triple when they get cheaper lol what are y'all fav's thus far this year?

Last edited:
So now my FNL pair gets shipping confirmation today.......

I tried canceling it but it didn't work. From this point what can I do? My NDC pair shipped before my FNL pair. Only benefit from my FNL pair is the rewards points

Smh. Why you and other dudes couldn't just be patient and wait to see a cancellation email from FNL in YOUR inbox before ordering off NDC. And you had rewards with the FNL? Sad. Guess now u got 2 V2s though. That's a good thing right? Lol y'all need to stop being all beast like and jumping the gun. Be patient next time.

Smh. Why you and other dudes couldn't just be patient and wait to see a cancellation email from FNL in YOUR inbox before ordering off NDC. And you had rewards with the FNL? Sad. Guess now u got 2 V2s though. That's a good thing right? Lol y'all need to stop being all beast like and jumping the gun. Be patient next time.
roshes are the new jordans 
laugh.gif

Real talk..patience is the key

Sooo it seems like after the V2's/beaches there arent any confirmed roshe releases yet other than the metrics. So of all the roshes that released this year so far Squadrens are my #1 fav. Doubled up and planning to triple when they get cheaper lol what are y'all fav's thus far this year?

There are definitely more roshe's coming out for summer. Nothing too special though. As for the releases so far, probably the Total Crimsons, the V2s and the Dynamic Flywires (all of them). Nothing beats the OG mesh, but the DFWs really come close. I don't even know if i'll wear my squadrons lol.

As said many more things coming from Nike! Canvases' are popping up and I personally can't wait til they become local! Maroons are also appearing in Asia and I want to get 3 of them. Favorite color and school's colors lol. I haven't bought the squads yet because of the mango drop, but I'll pick me eventually hopefully when they appear in FNL stores.

Looks like just about everyone got their shipping confirmations today. Just goes to show you, just because some people got cancelled doesn't mean you will. Just take a deep breath and calm the hell down. You don't have a cancellation email? Ok then your order is not cancelled, so don't treat it like it is and start bugging out.

Most people in today's day and age don't even know what patience is anymore.

Is there anybody who could photoshop the Squadron Blue's sole onto a pair of Calypso's? I'm thinking about doing an iD with a neutral grey base, black swoosh, and white midsole and then taking them and my Squadron Blue's to a shoe repair store and sole swapping them so I can have something close to Calypso's, as well as Squadron Blue's with a white midsole (which I think would look better).

Managed to finally cop a size 10.5 of squadrons on NDC this morning. Almost caved in and bought on eBay, but decided to wait and checked NDC for them again this morning. Can't wait for these! :smokin

There are definitely more roshe's coming out for summer. Nothing too special though. As for the releases so far, probably the Total Crimsons, the V2s and the Dynamic Flywires (all of them). Nothing beats the OG mesh, but the DFWs really come close. I don't even know if i'll wear my squadrons lol.

As said many more things coming from Nike! Canvases' are popping up and I personally can't wait til they become local! Maroons are also appearing in Asia and I want to get 3 of them. Favorite color and school's colors lol. I haven't bought the squads yet because of the mango drop, but I'll pick me eventually hopefully when they appear in FNL stores.

Maroons are a instant cop, but real talk there are too many Roshes and too many color ways popping up in the near future. I wonder what evil ideas nike cooking up in the lab right now. It's going to be impossible to wear all these roshes. Spring was crazy with the start of the roshe hype. This summer is going to be on fire :smokin

Last edited:
I know you're supposed to wash the shoes in a pillowcase, throw it in the washer, put detergent and air dry them. But do you guys put it in with other clothes as well? And have you tried washing more than one in the same pillowcase? Just curious cause I don't want to ruin the shoes making a stupid mistake. 
The point of putting it in the pillowcase in the first place is to avoid any lint, piling and what not from the other clothes you wash it with. You should be fine putting a bunch in a single pillowcase though 
wink.gif

Is there anybody who could photoshop the Squadron Blue's sole onto a pair of Calypso's? I'm thinking about doing an iD with a neutral grey base, black swoosh, and white midsole and then taking them and my Squadron Blue's to a shoe repair store and sole swapping them so I can have something close to Calypso's, as well as Squadron Blue's with a white midsole (which I think would look better).. 
What people are willing to do to get Calypsos these days LOL 
laugh.gif
. Sole swapping roshes is probably harder to do that jordans just because there's not really any structure to the shoe your essentially glueing/stiching down all mesh. I don't think any shoe repair store would even do this but if you do manage to find someone that'll take on the task keep us updated!

MAROONS! 
happy.gif

MAROONS and DFWs 
I agree with everything you said. I want to have like 4 pairs because maroon is my favorite color as well. 
smokin.gif

Maroons are a instant cop, but real talk there are too many Roshes and too many color ways popping up in the near future. I wonder what evil ideas nike cooking up in the lab right now. It's going to be impossible to wear all these roshes. Spring was crazy with the start of the roshe hype. This summer is going to be on fire
smokin.gif
It's impossible for me to wear all my pairs. I may have to start thinking about letting some of my collection go and downsize. 

congrats RosheRyan! and great shots of the sirens up there ^ i still need those and stadium greens and ill be happy with my collection (for now) 

What people are willing to do to get Calypsos these days LOL 
laugh.gif
. Sole swapping roshes is probably harder to do that jordans just because there's not really any structure to the shoe your essentially glueing/stiching down all mesh. I don't think any shoe repair store would even do this but if you do manage to find someone that'll take on the task keep us updated!
I have found a store that is able to do it and they said it would be difficult at all. The sole is basically sewn/glued to the mesh upper and will very easy to remove and replace, but, before I go through I'd like to see how it would look. 

MAROONS! 
happy.gif

MAROONS and DFWs 

It's impossible for me to wear all my pairs. I may have to start thinking about letting some of my collection go and downsize. 

The only guy on this planet with the maroons! Lol and its not about letting go its about what what you like, and buying what you like, we can't always buy every roshe that comes out, end up with over 60+ pairs. IMO Roshes are meant to be worn not collecting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom