ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just picked up the V2s at Montclair Mall today out here in the IE at Shiekh. They told me they had them for a week now with 2 pairs in each size, they still had sizes but said they were running low on them.
I went Saturday and they said they didn't have em yet... 
mean.gif

I'm surprised nobody has asked me about the H&M sweats.

They're not gonna go on sale. Sweats are considered basics, and the only way they get marked down is if they literally sit for a year or two. Not gonna happen since thats something people will always buy.

Secondly, since different colored bottoms were "in" this spring, that's why sweats were available on navy and maroon aside from the regular black and gray.

The sweats everybody's taking about are a part of H&M's Divided Blue line -- which is marketed toward younger adults. If your local H&M doesn't carry the Divided Line, they won't have the sweats.

Either way, by now most stores should be out.

There's also a light plain gray in the regular Men's basics section... But they're heavier and a bit more pricey.

In the meantime, I unDS'ed my Strata Grays and performed at an open mic at my old school. Those of you on Vine might've seen a wack video of some dude singing in the TR hash tag.
i didnt think they'd go on sale either but found a pair at my local H&M in my size in the clearance sale for $15 and the special additional 50% off 
smokin.gif
 money.

Apparently my Beaches were supposed to be delivered to my house today. Says that "Customer was not available on 1st attempt. 2nd attempt will be made". I don't know why FNL didn't request for my Beaches to be delivered by my local post office. I got my Squardron Blues today too by my local USPS, so that's why I didn't think my Beaches would arrive. Idk, I could see why you guys don't prefer FNL, they're hella unorganized. The fact that I could've had my beaches today..... #salty. Hahaha, anyways, Squadron Blues look so nice on foot and have moved up in my list :pimp:

EDIT: I'm salty because they were originally supposed to arrive Thursday.... Now they're coming in Friday -_- I hate taking naps during the day.

Last edited:
hey guys

just wondering how do you guys use Frugirls? they just order what you want from taobao? how do you know if its fake or not?

thanks

gtfan needs to apply to be one of the voice over's for movies, tv shows, radio spots or something. does this guy use a voice enhancer in his videos? hah

Apparently my Beaches were supposed to be delivered to my house today. Says that "Customer was not available on 1st attempt. 2nd attempt will be made". I don't know why FNL didn't request for my Beaches to be delivered by my local post office. I got my Squardron Blues today too by my local USPS, so that's why I didn't think my Beaches would arrive. Idk, I could see why you guys don't prefer FNL, they're hella unorganized. The fact that I could've had my beaches today..... #salty. Hahaha, anyways, Squadron Blues look so nice on foot and have moved up in my list :pimp:

EDIT: I'm salty because they were originally supposed to arrive Thursday.... Now they're coming in Friday -_- I hate taking naps during the day.

Same here bro, I saw the truck drive onto my block, but I had to head out cause I was already late so I told my pops to be on the lookout. He said they never rang the doorbell...

Leaves me to believe they never had it to begin the day. Garbage.

Im still looking for mints. I have only seen them here in Los Angeles once. It was at the UO in Hollywood but a 10 was the largest size they had. Not one person wearing them and not once at any other shoe stores.
Everyone has eaten them up for reselling
and all are going out of state/country. So lame. I have been patient but come on, really?

Last edited:
you had to buy them to decide? lol,  the million pics/1080p vids that have been around regarding this shoe didnt help before you purchased?

its a only a very slight diffrence between the V2 and OG.

Yes, a lot of shoes are photogenic. 1080P is still different than you trying them on yourself and looking at the mirror.

My custom South Beach/Miami Vice Roshes I posted last week are finally done and I'm more than happy with the results. Here's more pics as promised. I can't wait to rock these. Just waiting for the perfect occasion for it. Again, all opinions are welcomed - good or bad.

South Beach/Miami Vice x Floral GPX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom