ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is there anybody who could help me out with a pair of Mint FB's? I looked at them closely and they have started to look better and better, but, I can't afford those reseller prices. Please PM me!

Damn. I called a few UO's and one said some guy called and bought the whole stock of Mint FBs. SMH resellers
mean.gif

Last edited:
Haven't checked NT for a while, figured I'd post a collection pic even if the quality is pretty poor.

I want to get the Strata Grey's, but I want to get them with a good discount. Anybody have any good discounts for NDC??

If not, I may just pull the trigger on the Mango V2 and use a $10 discount and wait on the Strata Grey's.

Last edited:
I have yet to see anyone wear a pair of Roshe that wasn't Black/Sails and Squadron Blues.

Today, I saw a guy working at SoleSupremacy rockin' Speed Yellows. Other than that, I haven't seen anyone wearing different colorways in the Bay.

I haven't bumped into anyone with squadrons. most people i run into have sport reds..saw a couple at disneyland a couple weeks ago and the guy was wearing his cybers and his lady the chalks. you here? :nerd:

I haven't bumped into anyone with squadrons. most people i run into have sport reds..saw a couple at disneyland a couple weeks ago and the guy was wearing his cybers and his lady the chalks. you here? :nerd:

Lol idk man, I just wanna see more color ways in person. I went with a friend to get mints( he wore his Calypsos and I wore my mangos) lol everyone else (like 7 people) was wearing Black/Sails haha

All depends on which type of Roshe you're looking at.

OG mesh: True to size (TTS)
Wovens: .5 size up

All other materials, others here may have to chime in.
For me? the more the merrier. Hopefully, the trend of colored soles will continue.

Suede fits true. Fbs .5 size up.

Lol idk man, I just wanna see more color ways in person. I went with a friend to get mints( he wore his Calypsos and I wore my mangos) lol everyone else (like 7 people) was wearing Black/Sails haha

Well for me, I only wear my black sails and sports more because i dont want to risk damaging my sirens and mangos. who knows when ill find another pair to double up

Well for me, I only wear my black sails and sports more because i dont want to risk damaging my sirens and mangos. who knows when ill find another pair to double up

for me its the opposite. i rarely wear my sails and sport reds.i have had them since last year too. if anything my 3 ogs get dirty faster, i am a fan of the colored soles. sirens and tarps just seem to stay on my foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom