ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn it, nike re-releasing these roshes. i really want them but im saving for a car. The struggle of bring a high school kid

Christmas has come early!! Ordered 1x pair of Knicks and Sirenz each!:smokin

Last edited:
Flipped my whole Roshe collection, except Iguanas to some guy a whole county away to pay for my cars suspension work. Hurt me to hand those Sirens & Cybers over tho. But I just knew they'd restock.

Finally got a pair of the sirens very happy. Free shipping and double boxing from finishline is the icing on the cake. (cake cake cake cake) :rofl:

Thanks much homie I have to say without a shadow of a doubt you're one of nicest and biggest contributiotors to this thread
appreciate the compliments man. just doing my part and contributing.....A few people on here looked out for me when I first jumped on here looking for pairs so I am just returning the favor...

Man I know I'm old and poor but do y'all not have to buy Xmas presents for people? Haha out there doubling up first day of the restock. It's killing me sitting here looking at these Knicks but id be in the dog house if I bought myself more sneaks this close to Xmas, hope they sit around for a month.

Of course Finishline gets the restock... The one place that doesn't ship to Canada WOOOOOW
Bro, I'm in Canada and i can get it.

Just grab a forwarding address. You seem to order a couple of times from US you'll easily make this investment profitable, mine is only 15$/month and i can stop whenever I want. 

Knicks are one of my favorites. May have to 2x, 3x at this point. Was able to hook up a fellow NTer with DFW Strata Greys for 50 from my local shop. Think they have 11,11.5, and possibly few smaller sizes left. Was pleasantly surprised to find them so cheap.

grabbed the sirens to start the morning....will wait a bit for knicks :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom