ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nice pick up
i'm currently in search of the sirens. SMH at me for passing on them at retail when they first dropped. I just want them to complete my collection of the first colorways of he roshe
Sheikh here in SD has them. Get them shipped to your nearest Sheikh. Also, Shoe Palace has them. :smile:

Whoops. I didn't catch illistic's edit. M:59

M:60

Wassup fellas. This is my application to the Team Roshe Brotherhood! What hasn't been said about this shoe already? The main reason why I love this shoe is because to me, that's all it is again.. a shoe. Not some holy grail Jordan or some famous shoes that you have to worry about where you are going if you want to wear them or not. And you don't have to go through some ridiculous ways to get them (anymore). Each CW has been worn somewhere. These are one of the few shoes I keep by the door instead of in my room in boxes (except for the ones on ice) because I just slip them on and go out the door. I've biked, jogged, gym'd and hiked in these and they have held up through it all. My first and most beat up pair are the black sails. Although now I wish they weren't. After obtaining all the CW's I was satisfied with, I still check up on the shoes just to see if they are still there. After chatting on NT for a bit, I wanted to keep getting the shoes so much that I just started buying them for other people that could not get it for themselves. Hope those guys are happy with their shoes (you guys know you are ;)). It would be cool to be apart of the team because you rarely see people helping people without expecting some kind of big profit. I did it because it gave me something to do while loving this shoe.

I appreciate that fam!

Kind of a slow day around these parts today.

M:61

Welcome, BROshes! :nthat: Sig it up! That makes 10. September TR Enlistment is now closed.

Last edited:

Here's my app for #TeamBroshe:

These shoes are absolutely amazing. After reading the article about how they were designed I fell in love with them. As a physical education teacher these are perfect for everyday use in the gym. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. At my school just about every kid wears the same pair of J's as everyone else. I finally found a pair of shoes that represent my individuality and my personal style. These shoes are the best. I hope to get into team Broshe so I can help pass on any info in the NJ/NY area for people trying to build on their collection.

MY APP for TEAM ROSHE

I love these shoes because of the great price, comfort, and great look of the shoe. I became interested when I first saw the simple design and picture of them on a sneaker blog.
Thanks Broshes

Will (New York, size 10)

+1

Here's my app for #TeamBroshe:
These shoes are absolutely amazing. After reading the article about how they were designed I fell in love with them. As a physical education teacher these are perfect for everyday use in the gym. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. At my school just about every kid wears the same pair of J's as everyone else. I finally found a pair of shoes that represent my individuality and my personal style. These shoes are the best. I hope to get into team Broshe so I can help pass on any info in the NJ/NY area for people trying to build on their collection.

+1

Last edited:
Folks that ordered from Oneness, how was your experience ordering from them? Looks like they still have sizes in stadium green, cybers and speed yellow. Price for speed yellows came out to $85 shipped.

Nice shoe clean and simple. However if I were to purchase some, I'd just get the black/white and that khaki/olive like color.

Sheikh here in SD has them. Get them shipped to your nearest Sheikh. Also, Shoe Palace has them. :smile:

thanks for the info. I'll head to my local sheikh soon and place an order for them. I miss getting kicks in SD while i was down there for school

Folks that ordered from Oneness, how was your experience ordering from them? Looks like they still have sizes in stadium green, cybers and speed yellow. Price for speed yellows came out to $85 shipped.

i've ordered a few pairs from them a few months back.  they're really good with the shipping times.  they ask you to pay over paypal though if you're doing a phone order.

Yesterday was another day of wearing the Reds, and another day of answering questions about them.  They really are the ones that get the most attention when I wear them.
Finally unDSed my sport reds with a trip to miami! Props to Dustybruh for picking this pair up awhile back!
Most definitely the most attention grabbing CW of all my pairs. The red is just a nice, beautiful popping red. Great pics niwreig! Were you barefoot for those last two shots? 
tongue.gif

And thanks for the +1's fellas! Appreciate the love! Good to be on a team! @illustrayt Bay area, size 11

Called all 3 Shiekh's in SD. The store in the Mission Valley Mall has 11-13 in Cybers (619) 293-0892

Riverside Shiekh's has size 13 Siren Reds (951) 689-0120

Shoe Palace San Diego has Siren Reds and Black Sails in size 13 (619) 267-7200

Sucks, cos I need sz 14 
mad.gif

Get'em Boys!!

Also thanks everyone for the +1's. I really do appreciate it and to my dude Doc Steve, mad props to you my man. Thanks for putting in a good word! 

La Heim!

Last edited:
And since I didn't get a chance to win these and take my own pics, I might as well post the pic from the seller. I should have just coughed up more cash. They are the samples all the way to the right. Dude works at a Nike outlet. Told me he has other "hidden gems" there and would let me know if he finds anymore.
From Tokyo. A friend ordered them from rakuten and hand carried them to the States for me. I paid around $90 (7000yen).
That is a dope pickup! You're probably the only one in the bay that has these! If you're looking for more CW's, Shiehk @ Valley fair has almost all women's. 

Called all 3 Shiekh's in SD. The store in the Mission Valley Mall has 11-13 in Cybers (619) 293-0892

Riverside Shiekh's has size 13 Siren Reds (951) 689-0120

Shoe Palace San Diego has Siren Reds and Black Sails in size 13 (619) 267-7200

Sucks, cos I need sz 14 
mad.gif

Get'em Boys!!

Also thanks everyone for the +1's. I really do appreciate it and to my dude Doc Steve, mad props to you my man. Thanks for putting in a good word! 

La Heim!
Have you tried a 13?  I'm a true size 14, but 13's fit me perfectly.  The first wear is snug and a tad tight, but after a couple of wears, the mesh loosens up and molds to the shape of your feet.  All my 13's fit like gloves now.  Love it!

Have you tried a 13?  I'm a true size 14, but 13's fit me perfectly.  The first wear is snug and a tad tight, but after a couple of wears, the mesh loosens up and molds to the shape of your feet.  All my 13's fit like gloves now.  Love it!
Yeah I'm a true size 14 as well. I just located a size 13 Siren Red at Sports Chalet ( props to Ronatethemuffin) near me. Gonna go try them on and if it works out, they will join the family! Lol back soon!

Yeah I'm a true size 14 as well. I just located a size 13 Siren Red at Sports Chalet ( props to Ronatethemuffin) near me. Gonna go try them on and if it works out, they will join the family! Lol back soon!
Word.  If that doesn't work out, you can always have shiekhshoes ship them to one of their locations near you. 

Most definitely the most attention grabbing CW of all my pairs. The red is just a nice, beautiful popping red. Great pics niwreig! Were you barefoot for those last two shots? 
tongue.gif

And thanks for the +1's fellas! Appreciate the love! Good to be on a team! @illustrayt Bay area, size 11
haha yeah man, i had to do that hop dance as the street hot! thanks, yeah so many head turns or indiscrete eye looks lol.

congrats to all new members, looks like a lot of familiar names so the sense of community in here will increase.

any body care to do a quick ps of stadium greens with a gray swoosh and a white one? thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom