ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I ordered a pair of knicks roshes from Finish Line's website the day they were released and when I tracked my order it says delivered on Friday the 30th at 6pm but I don't have the package. The thing is I wasn't home at the time and I know UPS delivered it to USPS to have them deliver it to my house. My dad was home at that time so I'm sure he would have noticed a package on the doorstep. I know USPS doesn't require a signature when they deliver it to you unless you pay extra so it could have been outside and someone could have stolen it while it was there. What should I do?
You should check if your local post office has them before making any type of claim, or at least wait a day or two. That has happened to a couple of my packages, not only shoes. USPS doesn't do a really good job delivering on time, well at least for me they don't.

Sometimes the post office doesn't update acurately. I have had packages say "delivered" only to find out the packages were delivered from UPS to USPS. That has happened several times w/ FNL & USPS. I learned my lesson & signed up for My UPS. Most cases UPS gives you the option to hold the package @ a nearby UPS location. I select that vs. lettin them deliver unless it's a day I'm home. For surepost it's an upgrade fee when going through UPS. It's so worth it. The things you learn with using surepost & having a dumbass mail carrier.

I'd say wait until after Monday & see whussup.

UPS Surepost is the dumbest shipping option. The only benefit is that you can receive your package on Saturdays. My Sirens are sitting in Anaheim right now at a UPS facility since Thursday. Normally I would've receive my package the next day since all my packages shipped by UPS come from that facility. But since Surepost has to transfer the package to USPS first, I won't get my Sirens until Tuesday. I don't see why UPS couldn't transfer my package to USPS on Friday and then USPS delivers my package on Saturday.

If u have like a community mail box system instead of mailbox in your driveway USPS will put your package in the community mail box in the big package box. They put the key in your mail box where your regular mail goes. This happen when I ordered mangoV2s from finishline before the summer.

I ordered a pair of knicks roshes from Finish Line's website the day they were released and when I tracked my order it says delivered on Friday the 30th at 6pm but I don't have the package. The thing is I wasn't home at the time and I know UPS delivered it to USPS to have them deliver it to my house. My dad was home at that time so I'm sure he would have noticed a package on the doorstep. I know USPS doesn't require a signature when they deliver it to you unless you pay extra so it could have been outside and someone could have stolen it while it was there. What should I do?
First check your mailbox they sometimes leave a note that says that you missed the delivery so you have to pick up at the post office

For my fellow Chicagoans, the Finishline at Water Tower (7th Floor) has the Knicks and Sirens. They put the Knicks next to some Bears merch...smh.

Saw Knicks and sirens at finishline in KY. Calypso should be there soon. I lucked out and found black sails for 35. I saw sport red but it was a sz &

UPS Surepost is the dumbest shipping option. The only benefit is that you can receive your package on Saturdays. My Sirens are sitting in Anaheim right now at a UPS facility since Thursday. Normally I would've receive my package the next day since all my packages shipped by UPS come from that facility. But since Surepost has to transfer the package to USPS first, I won't get my Sirens until Tuesday. I don't see why UPS couldn't transfer my package to USPS on Friday and then USPS delivers my package on Saturday.

THIS!!! My pairs have been sitting in San Diego since the 27th and i'm in Chula Vista which is a 5 min drive up the freeway :smh:

these calypsos will be a fight to buy now

resellers are putting in that 100 quantity order 

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Finishlines in Macy's will get any new roshes ? My nearest one is in Beverly Hills.

My newest pick ups. Size 9. I paid $100 but I've been feeling this colorway since I first saw it and it was pretty hard to find. Managed to find this one on eBay in my size. It's probably my favorite colorway. 

Story on these. I arrived at Ross around 5am when they opened up on Black Friday to score on any cw of these. Store didn't open til 6. Waited in my in my car for an hour for them to open up since there was nowhere I can go. I was like damb, if I don't find me a pair of these I just wasted my time and energy.

So now, I'm the only person who is there at opening. I scavenger the entire shoe section every size and didn't find a single pair of shoes I wanted. There were the black grey kobe 7s, but I didn't want them. At that point, I'm blown and ready to leave the store.

I look at the VERY LAST PAIR of shoes on the bottom rack of the big sizes, and I see a pair of roshes. I grab them and see that the sticker inside said sz 9. Someone must've left them there on Wednesday hoping to score some type of discount on Black Friday. Ok well I might be able to go a size down and make it work. Thennnn... I look at the tags and find out they're actually my real size! Size 9.5! Went home with a second pair of black sails and a lesson of 'patience pays off'. :smokin

Advice to finding stuff at Ross
Check every size of the wall
Go around lunchtime on the weekdays (what the cashier told me)
Avoid the weekend

My newest pick ups. Size 9. I paid $100 but I've been feeling this colorway since I first saw it and it was pretty hard to find. Managed to find this one on eBay in my size. It's probably my favorite colorway. 
Were they DS? I can't find a pair in an 11.

stadiums are hands down my favorite cw and the most worn in my collection

such a beautiful shoe

I wonder how all the people that bought Calypsos for $300 in recent months feel now that they've re-released for retail price.....:rofl:
Did peeps know they were going to release again? I wasn't aware, but then again I have been out of the loop.

Back
Top Bottom