ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ughhhh that all orange pair is so enticing!

#teamearly. The 9 is too tight width wise so I went with a 9.5, and its big. These just dont fit me

yeah the fit is off, especially if you have a wide foot like you said. Random, but did your box tag also have the womens size on it? I've never seen that one before on any nike box i own. 
Some of the unisex Flyknit Trainers that I've gotten have both sizes. But yeah, the first 2 releases of flyknit roshes had men's and women's sizes also.

Hey so I tried finding the info but couldnt...

How many pairs of the random orange/purp will be released? And what time?

And does anyone know what the other colors are suppose to look like that release nov. 11th? Nicekicks.com doesnt give any info about either release...

Thanks to anyone who can answer!

im really sorry to hear about everyone getting cancelled. But my bad luck streek ended today. J crew just canceled my concrete jungles even tho I ordered 5 min after release and there website said they had stock until the following morning. Also when psy.com had the 30% off floating around I had my preferred size drop out of my cart and was forced to get a 12 and now I have to sell them and search for an 11.5 closer to that 180 price rather than 260 retail, o and I missed the flyknit racer oreos that portland got the other day, which really hit me hard, love me some racers.

THE POINT to my short story lol is we win some and lose some.

Just got off the phone w a FNL rep and she combined previous orders w my 2 fireberries/black roshes order to get 2 SEPERATE $20 rewards AND applied the $20 off coupon code that isnt suppose to work with the roshe runs!!! $40 refund AND rewards on there way.

So finally I have a good day of coppin [emoji]128076[/emoji]
TeamRoshe's official website is a great source for Roshe news http://bit.ly/1nxULkY

I just put a bid in on the box trolls, don't I'll win cuz they're going much higher in other pairs, but thought why not

got my midnight flyknits today - they are going back. so disappointed. flyknit and roshe just do not go together if this is how nike is going to execute it. Its a bummer because i own all other flyknit models and this just feels off. Plus the quality on my pair is below par for the price point. I hate returning things but I cant justify keeping them
tired.gif

^ Sad to hear that. UPS dropped mine off today so I'll be speeding home as soon as I get off work in 40 min. :D

yeah im upset. I want to like them but they arent doing it for me. I am not trying to troll either. The flyknit material just feels mehh compared to other models

yeah im upset. I want to like them but they arent doing it for me. I am not trying to troll either. The flyknit material just feels mehh compared to other models
I feel you. On other flyknit models, the flyknit is truly used to add performance value. But on these, it's more just for design/looks

full size down still a little big especially without socks but with socks it's a little tight width wise. Fml

Oh goodness. Can we please not start the skinny vs. baggy jeans debate here? lol I've seen it happen in way too many threads

SUPER satisfied with my pair. I love the color of the soles. Should be much much easier to keep clean than the all white bottoms. And the fit is perfect. So glad I went a half size down. Thanks to everyone who gave that advice. These feel like they should be very sturdy too. No complaints here :smokin

Last edited:
priceboy what ropes did you put on yours? I just maybe want to try and get an exchange from FNL probably wont be possible but my right shoe is not acceptable the outsole is not symmetrical  as it comes toward the front of the foot (wish they made a 12.5 too) lol 

Back
Top Bottom