ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Footaction Potomac Mills had a FSR of Reds this morning. probably other sizes too.

These iguanas have seen 50+ wears....a little washing machine action and look practically new!

Thanks! 12.5 is not an option, not carried by the store so I gotta pick between 12 or 13. Trying to avoid heel slippage but at the same time don't want my foot looking like its busting out the sausage casing. Wouldn't say my foot is wide, bout normal. Just not sure how the material adjust to a foot ya know. Any further advice is appreciated and encouraged.
i am in the same boat as you. i've only seen 12.5 in certain roshes (cybers, wovens, nrgs). i personally have gone down to size 12 for the OG roshes and they fit well for the most part. i wear slightly thinner socks and the mesh of the roshes stretches out over time.

for the nrgs and wovens, i went up to a size 13.

i am in the same boat as you. i've only seen 12.5 in certain roshes (cybers, wovens, nrgs). i personally have gone down to size 12 for the OG roshes and they fit well for the most part. i wear slightly thinner socks and the mesh of the roshes stretches out over time.

for the nrgs and wovens, i went up to a size 13.

Appreciate the input, think I'm gonna ride with the size 12. Hopefully I can slide in a VIP coupon and make these even cheaper. I'm crossing my fingers these aren't as addictive as the posters in this thread suggest.

Appreciate the input, think I'm gonna ride with the size 12. Hopefully I can slide in a VIP coupon and make these even cheaper. I'm crossing my fingers these aren't as addictive as the posters in this thread suggest.
if you're buying the iguanas from a foot action, try the foot action/foot locker birthday coupon for $10 off. it is posted a few pages back in the thread. worked for me.

Vegas Broshe's, i was able to get my second pair of Iguana's at FA Meadows Mall. they had all three cw's in my size, but i'm a Size 13. i called Boulevard, and they said they were all sold out.

it's worth mentioning, a FA sales clerk was able to ORDER 2 pairs for the guy (Sz 8.5) in line behind me. most sizes are gone at this FA, and being a bigger size was probably to my advantage. but as people have already mentioned, FA won't be the only place that'll get these, so if you missed out at FA, just stay patient!

Don't own a pair of these but I need that Iguana colorway something serious! I'm a true 12.5, should I go with a 12 or a 13? Don't have any way of trying these on before purchasing. Team Broshe can a brotha get some advice? Do these stretch with wear? I'm trying to avoid heal slippage.

I'm a 12.5 also, but with wide feet... my Calypso's are a 12, and they're a little on the snug side, but still wearable and more comfortable than any other shoe i own. the rest of my pairs are 13's, and personally i love having a little extra room, particularly for a shoe like this that is all about COMFORT. BUT if heal slippage is your worry, and you don't have wide feet like me, definitely go with the 12. good luck!

Last edited:
Bout to head to my FA and see what they got think ill go with a pair of the blacks and another iguana.

if you're buying the iguanas from a foot action, try the foot action/foot locker birthday coupon for $10 off. it is posted a few pages back in the thread. worked for me.

Yeah, think I'm going to order two pair since they are only $70 and use the $25 off Bday coupon. Hopefully this FA manager isn't a douche, might pick up some socks to sway him. Lol

I'm a 12.5 also, but with wide feet... my Calypso's are a 12, and they're a little on the snug side, but still wearable and more comfortable than any other shoe i own. the rest of my pairs are 13's, and personally i love having a little extra room, particularly for a shoe like this that is all about COMFORT. BUT if heal slippage is your worry, and you don't have wide feet like me, definitely go with the 12. good luck!

Appreciate the suggestion. Good looking out. I prefer the snug fit personally, hopefully that remains a good decision with this model. Wish 12.5's were more common.

now we can pretty much consider DS calypsos extinct. roshes have pretty much blown up in the last 2 months. i dont know if i would want nike to bring those back.

is the zappos re-release the first 3?
Color- Sport Red/Sail/Cool Grey around the end of January

Color-Iguana/Sail/Black as soon as the end of January

Color-Black/Sail/Anthracite as soon as late January to mid Febuary

Color-Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue/Medium Grey as soon as late March to mid April

Color-Squardron Blue/Sport/Turquoise/Gamma Grey/Fiberglass as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Tarp Green/Volt/Volt/Deep Smoke as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson/Midnight Fog in the month of May

Color-Team Red/Sailby the end of June to the end of July

Color-Blue Hero/Sail by the end of June to the end of July

Last edited:
I'm not part of TR but if I was, shadowkhan definitely deserves a +1. I was able to get the black sail because of him. Nice collection to qualify, 49ers, um wasn't going to bring in the Lakers, :lol: but since it's the classic Lakers Kareem jersey he gets a pass. Of course, don't let my reasoning influence the decision but I'd just want to put it out there. :wink:

I'm looking forward to these

Color-Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue/Medium Grey as soon as late March to mid April

Color-Squardron Blue/Sport/Turquoise/Gamma Grey/Fiberglass as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Tarp Green/Volt/Volt/Deep Smoke as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson/Midnight Fog in the month of May

now we can pretty much consider DS calypsos extinct. roshes have pretty much blown up in the last 2 months. i dont know if i would want nike to bring those back.

they blew up a lot sooner than the past 2 months, but yeah at this point it will be very difficult to find a pair of calypso's DS for a decent price.

and to think i passed on calypso's for swoosh price :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom