ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn resellers.I hope no one buys from them. and JREAG, if your lookin for a 9.5  in iguana color at primitive,then your out of luck.I called primitive earlier and all they have is the bigger sizes.Thank god though they got my 9.5 in sports red.lucky me lol

Garfield - your seeing that right. The best explanation probably is that they re-released 3 of the original 6 so more people have finally learned what am amazing shoe this is. And out of those people there are some where money is not a problem to have a pair that few do or are able to get today.
Man...who knew I was rockin a "grail" on my feet this whole time hah...I was just bumming around in em here in LA this week now that the weather stopped sucking.

If these DO make the NikeiD family, there better be a cement splatter sole option
nthat.gif

[COLOR=#red]Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect. [/COLOR]

WORD! I will be coppin' the suede edition thats for SURE! Repped!

pimp.gif

Dat insider info. 

Good night sweet bank account.

Resellers stay taking the L hard on this. hahahaha

Last edited:
Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect.
bump for next page 
nthat.gif

[COLOR=#red]Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect. [/COLOR]

MY OH MY.

Repped. You, Sir, ALWAYS drop accurate info, and it's always greatly appreciated!

I haven't posted here in a while, but it's dope to see my fellow BROshes still holding it down! :nthat:

Last edited:
Man, if these are NikeID....wow. I live in NC but I went to a different FA today than my usual one. I got a 9.5 iguana, the guy working there told me that they were expecting a 4th color really soon but of course he didnt know what the 4th color was going to be.

damn resellers.I hope no one buys from them. and JREAG, if your lookin for a 9.5  in iguana color at primitive,then your out of luck.I called primitive earlier and all they have is the bigger sizes.Thank god though they got my 9.5 in sports red.lucky me lol

yeah i found out just now. damn. thanks though. i guess i just got to wait till this hype goes down so i can cop a pair. waiting on zappos and the FA in burbank to restock

yeah I wanted to get the iguanas in 9.5 but no luck.anyone wanna help me out look for one?Id appreciate it =)

yeah i found out just now. damn. thanks though. i guess i just got to wait till this hype goes down so i can cop a pair. waiting on zappos and the FA in burbank to restock
Oneness287 will get their stock soon. You might wanna call them up and have your number put down on their to-call list. They'll hit you up as soon as they get the shipment. 

Last edited:
Man, if these are NikeID....wow. I live in NC but I went to a different FA today than my usual one. I got a 9.5 iguana, the guy working there told me that they were expecting a 4th color really soon but of course he didnt know what the 4th color was going to be.

[COLOR=#red]I don't keep in contact with anyone from FTL, Inc. anymore but I can hit my old competition up, see if he knows anything. It would likely be either 070 - Classic Stone/Volt, 060 - Black/Total Crimson, 380 - Squadron Green/Total Orange or 030 - Anthracite/Crystal Mint.[/COLOR]

Nike ID! :smokin Oh boy!

$140 for sirens is rape!!! got my for retail back in the day. if i didnt cop for retail I wouldnt have copped at all
How long ago was this? I know another member posted an ebay link but these damn resellers are selling for upwards of $250 for a $70 shoe :frown: 

Wish they'll re-release the stadium green colorway........

Props to homie that repped the Baldwin Hills FA. Got the black Sails and passed on the Sport Reds.

Off topic they have some nice socks up there too; including Kobe's.

nike-sportswear-2013-preview-570x570.jpg

just copped my first 2 pair of roshe's (iguana and black/sail) from fa about a week ago. i'm not really a fan of the flashy cw's, so i've been keeping my eye out for something a little more subdued. then i remembered seeing this on sneaker news a while back.

anyone have any info on if/when any of the 5 cw's (3 in top row / 2 in bottom) pictured here will release? because the 2 on the bottom look right up my alley. any info would be much appreciated. thanks.

Last edited:
Wish they'll re-release the stadium green colorway........

Props to homie that repped the Baldwin Hills FA. Got the black Sails and passed on the Sport Reds.

Off topic they have some nice socks up there too; including Kobe's.
Stadium Greens can still be had for retail, you just have to do some searching.

Got em today. So happy about my first rakuten purchase. After paying for the shoes and proxy it came to about 70. Cheaper than the iguanas I got for 105.

Can't wait to feel da liberty mesh in the summer

Back
Top Bottom