ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@jeffbaysole you didnt get yours at southland shiekh ?
I already got my pairs at stoneridge, I'm looking for size 10 for a few friends right now but Southland and Bayfair didn't have em when the manager at stoneridge called em today asking for the stock. He said newpark had em and they were on hold but by the time I got there they were gone -.-...complete waste of a trip.

some nice pictures posted in the past few pages...

i want more info on that black with green side panel and laces colorway.. looks hot.

you try to do stock locate at southland footaction? i ordered some sails last week and they just came in today.
How much does it cost to ship from store to store and how long does it take? I haven't considered since i thought virtually all FA's were already sold out but it definetly sounds like something I can try. 
eek.gif

How much does it cost to ship from store to store and how long does it take? I haven't considered since i thought virtually all FA's were already sold out but it definetly sounds like something I can try. :wow:

$3, but I think for the same rate you can also send it to your house. if someone on this thread can confirm this then please do. I ordered mine last monday in the late afternoon, but since it was a holiday they didn't ship it til the next day. not counting monday, it took 8 days. dont see why it took so long considering my pair came from a footaction up in washington lol.

the nice thing about ordering from footaction as opposed to shiekh are the coupons, so dont forget to bring em if you go.

random tidbit: 3 different people were buying up roshes at the shiekh next door when i went inside. the thirst really is on some unreal levels now.

Last edited:
$3, but I think for the same rate you can also send it to your house. if someone on this thread can confirm this then please do. I ordered mine last monday in the late afternoon, but since it was a holiday they didn't ship it til the next day. not counting monday, it took 8 days. dont see why it took so long considering my pair came from a footaction up in washington lol.
call them because i ordered mine on the 24th and just got my iguana's today. yeah worth $3 to ship to the store or to your home.

i regret passing on sirens when i saw em at the local shiekh sitting for awhile last spring... :smh:

Glad to hear most of you guys got your pairs that you needed. unfortunately thats how the game goes with resellers and lurkers on this thread. I know a few cats who go to CSU LB who lurk this thread only to buy up inventory to resell down there. Like Point said up there, pay no attention to resellers and let them eat this. Otherwise prices are going to keep going nowhere but up from here.

Damn I go to that school. I see plenty of people rocking Roshes on campus and I love it. Boo to resellers though.

the nice thing about ordering from footaction as opposed to shiekh are the coupons, so dont forget to bring em if you go.

random tidbit: 3 different people were buying up roshes at the shiekh next door when i went inside. the thirst really is on some unreal levels now.
That's what I figured would happen at the Shiekh too lol. So you just ordered them today and they were available? Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow than. Thanks for the heads up! 
smokin.gif

hey guys....sports chalet.com has the womens roshe runs in purple and the sprite colors for sale for only $49.99.check it out if you wanna buy your gf's some roshe =) also forgot to add urban outfitters.com has the purple roshes in size 7.5  for only $39.99.check it out

Last edited:
hey guys....sports chalet.com has the womens roshe runs in purple and the sprite colors for sale for only $49.99.check it out if you wanna buy your gf's some roshe =) also forgot to add urban outfitters.com has the purple roshes in size 7.5  for only $39.99.check it out
eyes.gif
 no size 11's for the sprites :'(

i agree with ambeast.  probably go 1.5 for the wovens.  all my women's og roshes are just one full size up, but considering how the wovens have no give, albeit probably narrower, too, go 1.5

i agree with ambeast.  probably go 1.5 for the wovens.  all my women's og roshes are just one full size up, but considering how the wovens have no give, albeit probably narrower, too, go 1.5
All my men's roshes are 9's and I have 9.5's and 10's for women ones I wear. I like the womens 9.5s because they're not as loose around the toe area.

Also FYI, went to my local Nike running store and they had all the women wovens available. Since the start they were interesting, but now that I've seen them and tried them on, I'll pass till they go on sale. The "woven" belt parts are like nylon ripstop material and don't have that much give. Also it has a black insole, that looks pretty slick.

sorry iphone pics
eyes.gif

No black/sails in Toronto.

Limited sizes in cybers and sirens at "Si Vous Play" locations.
um... if you want to.... maybe you could scoop up a siren for me I have PayPal :D

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Yoooo!!!! Good lookin out on those sites... may end up picking some up for the wifey and my daughter. :lol:

Where would you guys recommend me looking in Toronto?? I'm checking for a friend.

I'm trying to find black/sails.

No black/sails in Toronto.

Limited sizes in cybers and sirens at "Si Vous Play" locations.

Thanks a lot. I'll let him know.

Well if anyone has an extra size 12 around and doesn't mind shipping to Toronto for not too far above retail, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom