ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know this question is out of the thread because Roshe aren't really a shoe to run in, but what are some good shoes to run in. Any suggestions?

lunar glide, lunar eclipse, but you probably wanna even look into asics, mizuno, brooks, saucony, etc. Just do some research online and visit a running shop

Exclusions: Nike Statement Product: (Air Force 1, Air Max 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013, Air Max Tailwind, all Nike Free and Flyknit styles, and Lebron James
● Brand Jordan
● Under Armour
● Oakley/ Ray Ban Eyewear
● The North Face
● adidas D Rose
● All Reebok Zig, Question and Answer
● Casio

They must have the Roshe under Lebron James :smh:

Last edited:
woke up this morning to read FL's tweet aout the roshe's being on their website, ATTEMPTED to buy the squadron blue's in a sz 10. I was able to put it in my cart and in the middle of the checkout process i fall back asleep. now its sold out. 

woke up this morning to read FL's tweet aout the roshe's being on their website, ATTEMPTED to buy the squadron blue's in a sz 10. I was able to put it in my cart and in the middle of the checkout process i fall back asleep. now its sold out. 

:rofl:

tumblr_m6eh0tbINS1r8rtom.gif

How do you fall asleep in the middle of the checkout process LOL!? Is your internet that slow???
laugh.gif

They are calling these Quickstrike??

Men's Nike Roshe Run Quickstrike Casual Shoes
i noticed that too when i as ordering the squadrons and thought those were quick strike. then i checked the other colorways and they all said the same thing lol

Just whiffed on the Squadrons because I had to set up package forwarding to Toronto. I would have expected this for Jordans, but not from Roshes lol

How do you fall asleep in the middle of the checkout process LOL!? Is your internet that slow???
laugh.gif
im sure im not the only one that ALMOST wakes up, checks the newsfeed on all my social networks with one eye open just cause its taken over my life 
roll.gif

and yes the wifi in my house is at its worst in my room 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom