ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

still alot of sizes left in the gramma/grey/black roshe at FNL.I think NIKE kinda screwed up on that colorway.not alot of people will bite on that.

Last edited:
still alot of sizes left in the gramma/grey/black roshe at FNL.I think NIKE kinda screwed up on that colorway.not alot of people will bite on that.

Better for me. Hope the prices drop too. Love those. But no good sizes left right? Looks like 9-11 are sold out.

they still have sizes running from size 7-14.the only size that are sold out are the size 6.5

Is my mobile not updating? I added those sizes and it said item out of stock. Its not in stock once its in your cart and you try to checkout.

hmmm thats weird.cause I'm on my desktop and it's showing all the sizes.maybe fnl didn't update it.let me check.

okay I just checked and clicked on size 10 and it worked for me.i think it's ur phone man.

Last edited:
hmmm thats weird.cause I'm on my desktop and it's showing all the sizes.maybe fnl didn't update it.let me check.

okay I just checked and clicked on size 10 and it worked for me.i think it's ur phone man.
bro your right they do have sz 8 to 14 in my laptop.

bro your right they do have sz 8 to 14 in my laptop.
sup jeff! yeah man I think I'm gonna cop this pair of black/gray color.I need another pair anyways lol. I wonder if FNL is gonna restock early in the morning again on the squadron blue

I don't wanna wake up again missin it lol.

sup jeff! yeah man I think I'm gonna cop this pair of black/gray color.I need another pair anyways lol. I wonder if FNL is gonna restock early in the morning again on the squadron blue

I don't wanna wake up again missin it lol.
yeah definitely gonna pay attention now ******g put my phone on my blast just to alarm me.

yeah i think you should if your rock your black one all the time and the black/gamma grey is not bad at all its nice to have an extra pair.

yeah definitely gonna pay attention now ******g put my phone on my blast just to alarm me.

yeah i think you should if your rock your black one all the time and the black/gamma grey is not bad at all its nice to have an extra pair.
Imma tell my raiders fan coworkers to buy this lol.I'm really diggin the blue insoles too.

Are these new spring CW phasing out the OG ones? Are the gammas replacing the og black sails? Crimsons replacing the sport reds etc etc?

Or is nike going to keep producing both the og colorways and spring?

I personally love the 3 OG colorways and might have to double up if they're phasing them out for spring CW. 

Are these new spring CW phasing out the OG ones? Are the gammas replacing the og black sails? Crimsons replacing the sport reds etc etc?

Or is nike going to keep producing both the og colorways and spring?

I personally love the 3 OG colorways and might have to double up if they're phasing them out for spring CW. 
Doubt it

Just got my Black/Gamma Grey. FIRST ROSHE!! I'm so happy!
roll.gif
Just got em for work and they are subtle enough to wear around the office. Hopefully I'll get the squadrons for play.

Here is a up close pic. And yes, the sole is slightly darker than the OG Sails.

BTW:

Footaction in Puente Hills has:

OG Reds & Black

Tonals Black Crimsion & Stone Volt

Total Crimsons & Black/Gamma Grey

Asked about the Squadrons and was told "No word on it, could be tomorrow, could be next week. I can get a shipment via 1 day or 5 day, so I wont know until I get em in store"

Hope this helps some people out.

are the iguanas still hard to get???i remember having a tough time finding them, but i went into Urban Outfitters the other day and they seemed to have a FSR...

sorry, can't cop for anyone right now...a little too far out the way...

also, i know these have probably been talked about, but can somebody give me the quick rundown???

I apologize if this has been posted before but the release date for the Mid city pack is this Saturday, March 23rd. Crooked Tongues will be carrying them, among others. They're a QS. Info via SC

I apologize if this has been posted before but the release date for the Mid city pack is this Saturday, March 23rd. Crooked Tongues will be carrying them, among others. They're a QS. Info via SC
http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Mar/19/nike-roshe-run-mid-city-pack/

I wonder how much they'll be charging.  I've been thinking about copping the NYC's or TKO's (haven't decided which) from id4shoes, but I'm really wondering about this one.  Anybody know if GTFan712 is gonna review a pair? lol

Thirst is real in Cali, mint fb's released here and people that missed out want to pay reseller price!

Back
Top Bottom