ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yooo I love the simplicity of this shoe! Its sooo simple yet sooo hot to me. I would mos def rock these. & if I could get em under MSRP FORGET ABOUT IT! I'm a Footscape fan & these kinda gimme that same vibe especially the sole. I need at least one pair of these.

News pics...

Iguanas (I'm SOLD on these!)
Nike-Roshe-Run-Iguana-Green.jpeg

511881_201_1.JPG

511881_201_2.JPG

Reds
511881_601_1.JPG

Blacks
511881_010_2.JPG

511881_010_1.JPG

il ly, you already know

i'm a fan of the grey/teal ones i seen over on "that other site"....

endemic415: How do they fit? And what shoe would you say are the most comparable to them comfortwise?

V: Yesssir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

endemic415: How do they fit? And what shoe would you say are the most comparable to them comfortwise?
This. I would like to know before I pull trigger on these.

Imagine a presto fit with lunar insole, the degree of comfort is on another levelI think I may be hyping the shoes up but I don't benefit from it, if you guys can find a place to try them, do itAnd I went a half size up from what I usually wear

What's the word on these? Are these a limited/QS release or will we be able to find them at mall retailers? This looks like a great summer shoe!

On a side note, I think Nike should release a few pairs of Prestos EVERY summer!

Originally Posted by endemic415

Imagine a presto fit with lunar insole, the degree of comfort is on another level I think I may be hyping the shoes up but I don't benefit from it, if you guys can find a place to try them, do it And I went a half size up from what I usually wear
Thanks for the insight! I can't wait for the Iguanas! After a GREAT run from the FR2s last year, I'm a bit disappointed with the FR3s this year, and it seems like the Roshe Run will be the FR2 of 2012.
pimp.gif

BTW... how is Roshe pronounced?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Is it "ROWsh" or "ROWshee"?

saw this pair in person today... I must say, Im impressed. Esp at the $70 price tag. Bet the solar soft insole feels amazing!

nike-rosche-run-vt-summer-3.jpg

Originally Posted by 951guero

laugh.gif
i asked the same thing to the employye at UNDFTD

He said "ROWsh"

Everytime I look read "Roshe", I hear Rick Ross' ablibs in my head
laugh.gif

Shaun: That's what I'm thinking!

More pics...
44310.jpg

44307.jpg

nike-roshe-run-schuhe-anthracite-grey-cyber-155.jpg

51409d7875eb11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

RIMG0035.JPG

nike-roshe-run-red-grey-4.jpg

Interested in seeing how these look with a foot inside them instead of tissue paper.

Will be on the lookout to try a pair on if I find them out here.

Damn those new pics sold me on the iguanas and reds and for only 70$. Multiple pairs will be copped.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Interested in seeing how these look with a foot inside them instead of tissue paper.

Will be on the lookout to try a pair on if I find them out here.
Here are a few...
22bz2o.jpg

nike-roshe-run-black-spring-2012-1.jpg

Only CW I like so far is the black/anthradite. I really want to try on a pair though before pulling the trigger....

I've got a wide/flat foot.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom