ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by ekREV

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

found the black/white pair at the Rack and bought them for $44.95
surprised i saw them there and i couldnt pass them up for that price so i copped. i want the red ones now...
smile.gif

proof or it didn't happen. 
regular price was $54.90 but got the employee discount to drop them to $44.95. got em at the nordstrom rack in roseville, ca. all they had was a size 8.5 and 10 left.

I saw like three or four pairs at my NR. I had no idea what they were so ignored them.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

proof or it didn't happen. 
regular price was $54.90 but got the employee discount to drop them to $44.95. got em at the nordstrom rack in roseville, ca. all they had was a size 8.5 and 10 left.

I saw like three or four pairs at my NR. I had no idea what they were so ignored them.
The one in Arden? Might just have to check it out this week. 

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

The one in Arden? Might just have to check it out this week. 
the rack in roseville

Gonna hit up my local nordstrom rack in the morning. Still weird how these just released and at the rack already.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

the rack in roseville

Yea, Roseville.
Damn...Good find. Ya'll happen to see if they got any in sz. 12 or 13? I'm in Sac too BTW...
i didnt see any. all i saw were size 10, 9, and 8.5 on saturday and i copped the last 9. i was shocked that they had them there cuz i was at shieks in the galleria checking out the red pair then decided to hit up the rack and found the black pair.

Saw the black/white at the Rack on State Street in Chicago. Pretty crazy. I would have got a pair if they had any other colors.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So whats the story on the mango colorway? Restock? Or where they limited.

Update on mango CW: I spoke with Nike yesterday on their chat and asked about these. Wasn't expecting to get info, but did. They said they were mistakingly put on the site early, but should actually be in stock in the next week-week and a half.

On Friday I walked into Shiekh's with my debit card already out I wanted these so bad.

Tried them on and I was severely let down,  I was wearing my Free Run 2's that day and man they made the Roshe's feel like crap.
I wanted to like them so much, but for me the "wearability" wasn't there.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So whats the story on the mango colorway? Restock? Or where they limited.

Update on mango CW: I spoke with Nike yesterday on their chat and asked about these. Wasn't expecting to get info, but did. They said they were mistakingly put on the site early, but should actually be in stock in the next week-week and a half.

Yes 
pimp.gif
 . Been wearing my teals non stop. Waiting for it to get nice out to bust the reds with some khaki shorts 
pimp.gif

went to my local Nordstrom rack saw the black/white roshes for $55 had to cop i admit compared to my FR2 it felt weird but just got to get used to it couldn't pass a $55 shoe, wish they had more colors though

found the black/white pair at the Rack and bought them for $44.95
surprised i saw them there and i couldnt pass them up for that price so i copped. i want the red ones now...
smile.gif

came in here to post the same thing, i'm wearing them now. 

the teals i ordered from NDC a few mins after they put them up still havent arrived. the other day the UPS train was late and today my status said that the shipment didnt have a street number. i called them and theyre supposed to deliver it tomorrow.

I think you need to wear them to be impressed though... Can't wait to get my pair in.
Nike PI's slacking..

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

My iguanas came thru. They fit true size. Feels amazing without socks.

IMO they fit and feel mad comfy.

You bought them from the shoe4deal website you posted a few pages back? How long did it take for them to ship? I got a confirmation email of the order but they never sent a tracking.

Back
Top Bottom