ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Nice pic waverder! I picked up 2 pairs at my local Nordstrom Rack as well. Wasn't even planning on buying, but saw some pics on here, and went to my Rack, and instantly fell in love. Almost want to pick up a 3rd and 4th pair. These are insanely comfy! Definitely need more colors

Thx man! Gotta love the 714 area code. My local nordstroms rack only had sz 12 n above
What camera/lens do you use? And I have no clue what sizes my Rack had. I walked in, grabbed a 10.5 and 11, waited in line for half hour, and walked out

So do Nordstroms Rack only have the black colorway?
I went to the register and the chick looked it up and there seemed to be 4 colorways in their system
nerd.gif

But she couldn't find any in my size
frown.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Nice pic waverder! I picked up 2 pairs at my local Nordstrom Rack as well. Wasn't even planning on buying, but saw some pics on here, and went to my Rack, and instantly fell in love. Almost want to pick up a 3rd and 4th pair. These are insanely comfy! Definitely need more colors

Thx man! Gotta love the 714 area code. My local nordstroms rack only had sz 12 n above
What camera/lens do you use? And I have no clue what sizes my Rack had. I walked in, grabbed a 10.5 and 11, waited in line for half hour, and walked out

I shot that pix w Sigma 30mm 1.2 w/ canon 7D

The price at Nordstrom Rack made me fold.  I'll make myself love wearing these somehow!
SD heads, Plaza Bonita NR has 11.5 and 13 left in the black colorway.  I ended up finding a 12.5 of all sizes somehow, these fit a lot better than the size 12 I tried on this past weekend.

The Shiekh's across the way from NR had the black/neon and reds.

As an aside:  I also picked up some grey/met. silver AM 2011 the other day from Mission Valley NR.  Saw some random Nike BBall shoes (Lunar Hypergamer, Hyperdunk 2011, KDIII) and more runners (AM90, Lunarglide 3+, AM2011, Free Run 2+)  Looks like a great time to start hitting up the Rack often as they are dropping nice stuff.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

So do Nordstroms Rack only have the black colorway?
I went to the register and the chick looked it up and there seemed to be 4 colorways in their system
nerd.gif

But she couldn't find any in my size
frown.gif
whaaa any info on which cw? and where u from
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wada7

anywhere in SoCal or online for the teals? im looking for a size 8
you might wanna give NTLA a call, i ordered my size a couple days ago. 
waverder - you know arvin! i see you on instagram

All these pairs at Nordstrom rack have to be some b grades or something? I just cant see a show that was just recently released already at the rack.

Looking for a size 14 in the teal colorway. Can anybody assist me in locating a pair? Willing to pay reseller costs if necessary. Thanks everbody!

Originally Posted by sidnacious

Originally Posted by wada7

anywhere in SoCal or online for the teals? im looking for a size 8
you might wanna give NTLA a call, i ordered my size a couple days ago. 
waverder - you know arvin! i see you on instagram

Yeah I do.. Small world. Add me. Haha

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

^ check the Nike Running stores if there's one nearby.. I know the Nike South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island stores just received theirs.. Give em a call
thanks for the heads up, picked up my pair this morning

also for anyone still looking for them, South Coast Plaza had the teals, black/grey, and reds on display
they only had a 8 and a 12 left in the teals, but i dont know about the other colors

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

All these pairs at Nordstrom rack have to be some b grades or something? I just cant see a show that was just recently released already at the rack.

I don't think I've ever ran into b-grades at the rack. You never know, when 3 feet high vans released, a week later, all 3: huf, dqm and kicks hi popped up at the rack.

Does anyone know when and if NDC will get the Olive "iguana" Roshe-Runs again? PLEASE shed any light on this...(NDC only) 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

for LA heads i went to the rack in woodland hills they only have black pairs 2 10s and 1 11

Wore these for the first time today, and damn these are comfortable. Going to end up buying a lot of these.

Got a pair and they're perfect. Maybe Nordstrom messed up the routing and they went to the rack? Made a connect at NR so I told her when she sees other colors to ring me.

Just returned the NDC pair.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Looking for a size 14 in the teal colorway. Can anybody assist me in locating a pair? Willing to pay reseller costs if necessary. Thanks everbody!

cant help you on where to get them but I wear a size 14 in every shoe and I got the teals in size 14 there big fam, even put them next to my FR2 size 14 and there bigger, my 13 iguanas fit perfect. Just letting you know

Back
Top Bottom