ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by anumeric

Found your 13!!! Burbank RACK has red: 9.5, 12.5, 13. As of 3:37pm sat! Hope u get ur pair
smile.gif
I need help finding a red in sz 9
smile.gif

Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa had/has your size 9 as of this afternoon

Is this Red or the blk ones?

costa mesa had size 9 and a few other sizes in red. Laguna Hills had 9 in blacks. picked up black 9.5's at Laguna

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

sz 13. Thx!

Found your 13!!! Burbank RACK has red: 9.5, 12.5, 13. As of 3:37pm sat! Hope u get ur pair
smile.gif
smile.gif

sweet thx man! but costa mesa's too far with gas & time itll be the same as retail
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Went to 3 Nordstrom Rack's today but could not find the red's. If you see em in the LA area give me a holler....
ill be hunting for them tomorrow so ill keep you posted. 
ps what size are you looking for?
If you can help me out...a 10.5 

2x sz10.5 RED @ glendale RACK. hope you get it 
wink.gif

they also had RED: 2x 9.5, 1x 10, 1x 13, 1x 14 & BLK: 1x sz9.5   

just fyi...WOMENS: hotpunch 1x 8.5

smile.gif
smile.gif

sweet thx man! but costa mesa's too far with gas & time itll be the same as retail
tongue.gif

Just scooped up my size at the costs Mesa NR. I saw sizes 8.5-11. A few Filipino cats were there too scooping up a few too. Thx for the heads up. Will post pix shortly.

sz 13. Thx!

smile.gif
smile.gif

Thx! If I would've read this earlier I would went down there 
ohwell.gif

I'll gonna try to hit up another one tomorrow. I let you know if I see a 9

surprised to see the blacks at my NR, they usually don't get anything..... all i really need are iguanas now, MAYBE reds

where can i find these in portland? went to clackamas and downtown today. could not find anything. do you guys just ask the clerks?

I'm baffled as to why these are hittin Nordstrom Rack for $54! I was even more shocked when I saw the Red Roshe's in stock. I couldn't pass up a good deal. Anyhow, for San Diego heads I scooped up my pair at Plaza Bonita tonight and got the last size 10. There weren't too many other sizes.

youngdang3r- tanasbourne had a few blacks.... i have yet to check out the tigard one by washington square though

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

If you can help me out...a 10.5 

2x sz10.5 RED @ glendale RACK. hope you get it 
wink.gif

they also had RED: 2x 9.5, 1x 10, 1x 13, 1x 14 & BLK: 1x sz9.5   

just fyi...WOMENS: hotpunch 1x 8.5
pimp.gif
 thank you sir. Got my pair. 

Does anyone in Houston know if the Nordstrom Rack by the Galleria has the black/white or red pair?

I don't want to drive across town for nothing, so I guess I'll call them.

@PLAYOFF12 Will you post if they do? I'm in the same situation... the Galleria is kind of a long drive for me

If anyone in nyc is looking for them check your local vim's....I seen the red,blk/wht,and blk/volts there earlier this week....they were $69....I'm waiting for them to drop the price then ill jump on them

cop the red/white pair for $60 at the rack. I originally went to the rack close to me looking for the black pair but the lady that worked there told me some one back all the black roshe they had in stock lol
laugh.gif

Red and Iguanas will be mine, although I would like to try on a pair before I get them. These seem like the shoe of the summer.

Copped the black pair and red pair from the rack yesterday for $55 each
pimp.gif

Ontario mills Nordstroms rack btw FTW!

Hopefully my teal pair will be here tomorrow and y'all are makin me want the reds even more with the pics
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom