ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Originally Posted by grusumm18

If I order from a Nike store to ship to home, how long does it take to get confirmation email? I ordered the teals and didn't get an email. I hope the girl that took my order entered my information correctly.

fwiw, i didnt get an email
just came in two days 
pimp.gif
I just called the store to get my tracking number. The worker called back and hurriedly told me the tracking and I said soo what's the shipper. She goes "oh ya Fedex." Can't wait.
Nice!  Found a pair of teals in a 7.5 at a Nike store.  Girl says they will be shipped tomorrow
smokin.gif

If I order from a Nike store to ship to home, how long does it take to get confirmation email? I ordered the teals and didn't get an email. I hope the girl that took my order entered my information correctly.

just came in two days 
pimp.gif
I just called the store to get my tracking number. The worker called back and hurriedly told me the tracking and I said soo what's the shipper. She goes "oh ya Fedex." Can't wait.
They're pretty good about getting the shoes out ASAP.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Sirens for $95 shipped if anyone wants to cop for a little over retail:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...3a739233a3#ht_2980wt_766

I think I'm gonna get the Cybers and then just wait on the Camos and some others. UPandCOMING I think I agree most with your point. I have plenty of Black/Red Jordans, might as well keep these as a cool other shoe

Siren Reds = Infrared

Personally, I'm passing on the Cybers because I have too many Frees/Lunars utilizing Volt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Must be a Cali thing.

Searched three NR in the DC area, nothing.

My-T.
Not exactly DC but Potomac Mills NR had them when I went two weeks ago.

Taking the reds out for a few spins.  My 1st pair of red sneakers ever, girls love em. 
roll.gif

IMG_6056.jpg

IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

best wipes for any white soles
IMG_6079.jpg

I will need to try those wipes. Wore my Kostons last night and they felt so heavy! Forgot what non-Roshes feel like. LOL.

All the NRs near me are cleaned out. Dudes are going in on these.

Must be a Cali thing.

My-T.
I saw a 10 in black at Nordstrom Rack in Gaithersburg/Rockville. Only one I saw though and this was Saturday. Major also has them

Originally Posted by NeoSole89

just came in two days 
pimp.gif
Nice!  Found a pair of teals in a 7.5 at a Nike store.  Girl says they will be shipped tomorrow
smokin.gif

How much is shipping?

Sacramento is essentially cleaned out. Only saw 11.5 and 12.5 of the Reds at Arden, same colorway 11.5 at Roseville. Oh well.

Went to the Nike Running Store in San Diego and they didn't have my size. I liked all of the color ways I saw but the reds stood out the most to me. Nice looking shoe IMO.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Safe to go a full size down on these? What if I wanted to go sockless?

I copped my regular size but the toe thing did bother me, so i put my forced field in it and it was cool. thats just me because i can't go down a half size. Just saying 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by NeoSole89

smokin.gif

How much is shipping?

Shipping was free because I was referred by another Nike store.

finally saw the womens' pairs in person. I really love the all mango pair.
I hate that they still don't have men's sizes!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A PAIR!

Originally Posted by SamoanOwen

Went to the Nike Running Store in San Diego and they didn't have my size. I liked all of the color ways I saw but the reds stood out the most to me. Nice looking shoe IMO.

did you try going to the Rack in mission valley or plaza bonita? got my reds from there...

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Must be a Cali thing.

My-T.
Not exactly DC but Potomac Mills NR had them when I went two weeks ago.

Did you see the reds over there? Im looking for an 11.5

Back
Top Bottom