ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just discovered Roshes today and really want to pick up a pair but been researching everywhere online and no luck...Making me feel like they are quickstrikes or something.

Any suggestions to where I can get some? Besides ebay since prices get up there.

Just discovered Roshes today and really want to pick up a pair but been researching everywhere online and no luck...Making me feel like they are quickstrikes or something.

Any suggestions to where I can get some? Besides ebay since prices get up there.
shiekh in store has (no phone order or shipping) i'm pretty sure...

what's up guys

any one have any info where i can possibly cop another pair of sport reds?

thanks in advance

The thirst had people looking for women's color way.:tongue::D
since the beginning i was feeling some of the women's colorways. solar blues are probably the roshe i wear the most. the women's roshes fit fine with me, went a size up instead of the usual 1.5 up bc the length looked too long if i went 1.5 up, they fit slightly snug and narrow at first but once you rock em and stretch em out, they're good. And i dont have that problem where you could see my toes and ish.

I ordered my first pair from urban outfitters( black green). I can't wait to try them on, and compare them to my prestos, and free 5.0 and 7.0.

Just uploaded my Quick Look at the Sirens. Check it out here: Quick Look: Nike Roshe Run - Siren

I ordered my first pair from urban outfitters( black green). I can't wait to try them on, and compare them to my prestos, and free 5.0 and 7.0.

very differernt feel from the free 5.0 and 7.0 you'll grow to love roshes like the rest of us

So, I have the Black/Sail and the Wolf Grey/Speed Yellows, thinking maybe Sport Reds next or Sirens, any other ideas?

Very comfortable shoe is an understatement...Wife and I tested them out last night, wearing them to take the kids out for a light walk and its absolutely incredible. :smokin

TTS for myself and wife...

Hannon Shop - just announced a pre-order on August 1st for the two trail colors.  I really am not that excited about these, but may get a pair for the fall.  I really did not think that we would see pre-orders for these, but thought I would let people know as news on any of these models seems slow at the moment.

https://www.facebook.com/Hanonshop

Also do we know what the retail price is going to be on the premiums?  I would guess $100, but haven't seen anything concrete. 

Atmos on rakuten just dropped the premiums 10% and I am just thinking about grabbing a pair because I am impatient and well I get paid tomorrow.

Here to help ...siren red sz 9 , black sail sz 13, sport red sz 13, cyber sz 10 all ds "........$75 shipped east coast $80 west coast paid through PayPal to confirmed addresses as a gift or service...

Take that down. I'm all for helping out members on here but put that in the B/S or in your signature. If a mod comes in here and sees it, they will ban you. Just don't want to see unecessary people get banned for only trying to help.

was in class yesterday before spending the day at Disneyland. Glad to see the thread still alive and seeing other members helping out each other.

Freddy, I guess i'll take a badge too. #4

got the Challenge Reds in the mail yesterday. a little bit snug, but nothing too bad. they look awesome in real life. 

S/O to #Chuckalex for the fast and easy transaction, he hooked me up with a pair of Iggys!  Wearing them today at work!  Thanks NT and team Roshe!

@speacialfx - I too had trouble getting posts approved and was told the trick to inserting pictures is to just write a regular reply and then edit the post and insert any and all pictures you want to.  Its worked fine for me.  
Good call!  I didn't even think about that.  I'll give that a try.  Thanks man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom