ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my Iggy's today. Super clean but I can tell these where from NR with the tag residue on the insoles and some stitching errors. Still happy as hell and will wear them without questions. Will take a group shot later tonight with all three pairs in my collection.

Last edited:
tried on hot punches yesterday at NR and they're definitely too bright for my taste.

they are too bright lol. I wore them once, but broke so many necks :lol:

Shoutout to Niwreig for the Sport Red's at a decent price (retail+shipping)

make this the 4th and didn't get the mangos so these will do.

Blk/Sails
Sport Reds
Iguanas
Teals

Done for a while unless the Mangos pop up for under 100 lol.

Last edited:
Haven't seen it being discussed lately, but has anyone heard ANYTHING about the Premiums dropping in the US? I want a few for my internship coming up haha

Have you goes noticed if the fabric stretches out around the toes at all after a few wears?

Thinking about going a size down on the Sport Reds (have the opportunity to cop a 13 for retail from a friend, but I wear a 14) and after trying them on I feel like they'd fit perfectly fine IF the fabric stretched out a little bit after some wear, as of now (in new, unworn condition) they're a little snug around the toes.

Have you goes noticed if the fabric stretches out around the toes at all after a few wears?
Thinking about going a size down on the Sport Reds (have the opportunity to cop a 13 for retail from a friend, but I wear a 14) and after trying them on I feel like they'd fit perfectly fine IF the fabric stretched out a little bit after some wear, as of now (in new, unworn condition) they're a little snug around the toes.

yeah, noticed this too.. jogged in my cybers and they feel a little looser than any of my other pairs. i'm gonna bite the bullet and hope a size 10 [got 10.5's in all my other roshes] mango will fit better after some wear. :nerd:

Got my Iggy's today. Super clean but I can tell these where from NR with the tag residue on the insoles and some stitching errors. Still happy as hell and will wear them without questions. Will take a group shot later tonight with all three pairs in my collection.
where'd you cop? from a reseller or store?

shout out to kevineg6, man that ninja nice! now all i need are the knicks to complete my collection for now.

I haven't seen the Siren's in person. But it's my second to last to complete the collection, so I think I'm gunna pull the trigger. 

Are they really that 'Salmony' in person? or more Red? 

I haven't seen the Siren's in person. But it's my second to last to complete the collection, so I think I'm gunna pull the trigger. 

Are they really that 'Salmony' in person? or more Red? 
i'd describe them as fire-red than salmony..

i think those pictures are the most true to color mango's i've seen.

and siren red's are hot like fiyahhhh.

Back
Top Bottom