ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice photos kwong. They really do show the true color.

For some reason when I try to take pictures of mine it shows up more salmon color, oh well.

On a side note, 3rd pair of Calypsos came in today from Hype DC. I'm pretty sure they are still available in-store so if you know someone tell them to pick them up for you. They are also on sale so my pair was $125 shipped to my door.

For some reason when I try to take pictures of mine it shows up more salmon color, oh well.
On a side note, 3rd pair of Calypsos came in today from Hype DC. I'm pretty sure they are still available in-store so if you know someone tell them to pick them up for you. They are also on sale so my pair was $125 shipped to my door.

thanks broski! maybe it was the camera i used... i used a canon t1i, with stock flash and 18-55mm lens, the pic on the bottom left was my iphone tho.. nothing fancy, but ya i like how the color popped on it

and 3 calypsos -________________-

super salty bro lol

Last edited:
Damnit. I really wish I could find a pair of 8.5s. A USED pair of 8.5s just went for $197.50 shipped on eBay. I really hope it wasn't someone in here. That's way too much for a pair of used Roshes.

whoah keep my spot on the low homie lol
when did you get the sport reds from city blue? i was just in there last week (wednesday or thursday) and they didn't have any. i was trying to double up.
Haha my bad man, just trying to help out. Yeah I got the sport reds from city blue about 2 weeks ago, pretty sure I grabbed the last pair. You know of anywhere else who gets them in? I know the City Blue in the gallery had a few cws, and I called around for the Calypso's to only find one random Villa on Oregon got them back when they released.

Last edited:
Shoutout to Niwreig for the Sport Red's at a decent price (retail+shipping)

make this the 4th and didn't get the mangos so these will do.
Blk/Sails
Sport Reds
Iguanas
Teals
Done for a while unless the Mangos pop up for under 100 lol.
no prob broshe, enjoy them.  top 3 colorway of mine

just wanted to get this out there, i have started to unDS my roshes (now that i had my group shots) and every pair i have worn I have stepped in gum!!  no freaking clue what is going on but 4/9 roshes have gum stuck on the bottom.  now im holding of my mangos and calypsos for sure till my bad luck goes away!! lol  i have shoes that are 5+ years that have no freaking gum and these i wear a week and i get gum all over the midsole.  anyway to remove this efficiently?

Haha my bad man, just trying to help out. Yeah I got the sport reds from city blue about 2 weeks ago, pretty sure I grabbed the last pair. You know of anywhere else who gets them in? I know the City Blue in the gallery had a few cws, and I called around for the Calypso's to only find one random Villa on Oregon got them.
Calypsos are still available somewhere in the States? Whoah.

just wanted to get this out there, i have started to unDS my roshes (now that i had my group shots) and every pair i have worn I have stepped in gum!!  no freaking clue what is going on but 4/9 roshes have gum stuck on the bottom.  now im holding of my mangos and calypsos for sure till my bad luck goes away!! lol  i have shoes that are 5+ years that have no freaking gum and these i wear a week and i get gum all over the midsole.  anyway to remove this efficiently?
Rubbing Alcohol and a rough white rag. Just keep scrubbing and adding more rubbing alcohol until it is completely gone. It takes some elbow grease, but it should get the gum off. I did the same thing with 4 of my pairs.

I got gum on the bottom of my black and sails, I tried to clean it and peel it off, but didn't try hard since there still some in the cracks. I'm sure WD40 or some goo gone stuff would work, mine are my dailies so im not to worried about it , plus thats one of my doubles :tongue:

they are too bright lol. I wore them once, but broke so many necks :lol:

Wow. Kudos for having the guts to wear this! I was surprised by how bright the challenge reds were in person, let alone this.

We should just have a Facebook group for all the actual Broshe's to trade/etc. to get rid of the lurkers and have people want to apply to be a member.

We should just have a Facebook group for all the actual Broshe's to trade/etc. to get rid of the lurkers and have people want to apply to be a member.
Damn first I have to wait until September and now you're trying to stone wall me with making it a FB crew? I don't have a FB and don't plan on ever having one, what the **** son?
tired.gif

It would have to be a private group where members get added in by the admins.. From that point any person in the group can add someone in. This is where it will get tricky Bc if you aren't a member then the admin would have to go in and out of the list searching for those who aren't team roshe

I would re activate my FB if this happens.

Serio pedo holmes

Guys can you update my location: San Fernando Valley sz:11

Last edited:
Damn first I have to wait until September and now you're trying to stone wall me with making it a FB crew? I don't have a FB and don't plan on ever having one, what the **** son? |I

Wasn't even about that Fam, just trying to get back to what started this post, NT just helping out each other with Roshe news. In the FB group we would just trade, sell, etc since we can't do that here. I'm all for helping out the next man, and I have, but it just gets harder when you have soooooo many lurkers.

If we did have a FB exclusive group, it would make the Roshe Fam more tight knit and it would allow us to do what we can't here. Plus if we did, I'm all for and I would want us to open up the membership apps again.

Wasn't even about that Fam, just trying to get back to what started this post, NT just helping out each other with Roshe news. In the FB group we would just trade, sell, etc since we can't do that here. I'm all for helping out the next man, and I have, but it just gets harder when you have soooooo many lurkers.
If we did have a FB exclusive group, it would make the Roshe Fam more tight knit and it would allow us to do what we can't here. Plus if we did, I'm all for and I would want us to open up the membership apps again.
I'd say more sell/trade than buy. I don't want the FB wall to constantly look like: "LOOKING FOR CALYPSOS 10.5 PM PLZ!!!" If you're selling, post there, if you're looking to trade, post there.

On another note, unDS'd my Mangos today. Paired with a pair of the Nike x Levi's 511.

^^^Nice GT!!

BTW, anyone dare to paint the swooshes on their Mangos dark grey or black?? hmm....:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom