ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Shout out to Ronatethemuffin. I finally received my sirens today after about a month of waiting because of a mix up. Real honest guy too. He sent out my sirens the first time and I never received them and usps told me that they had probably been stolen off of my front porch. So I just assumed that they had been stolen and I would never get them back. About a week later Ronatethemuffin calls me up and tells me that the sirens were sent back to him and that he now had them and would ship them back. So anyways he could have easily sold my sirens on ebay or somewhere else and make a quick buck and I would have never known but instead he decided to send back to me. 

man, wish i would have applied for team roshe when it first started, but i was just a lurker. now everybodys passed me by a lot on how many pairs they got. i only have like 6 pair. still gonna apply though.

man, wish i would have applied for team roshe when it first started, but i was just a lurker. now everybodys passed me by a lot on how many pairs they got. i only have like 6 pair. still gonna apply though.

What are the qualifications? A s*** load of pairs?

I only have one pair, does that mean I'm less appreciative of the shoe?

What are the qualifications? A s*** load of pairs?
I only have one pair, does that mean I'm less appreciative of the shoe?

Quite simply, yes it does.:tongue: Not at all. I am not as die-hard as some of these guys, but I feel as if I have been "onboard" since the beginning... following, keeping up, and just my two pairs to date ( cybers and sirens ) with OKC Thunders hopefully on the way.

What I like best about the roshe is that it has surpassed my jordan slides, havainas flip flops, and all other casual shoes as my go to in many different situations. Simple errands, light walking, playing around with my kids, and even some light tennis in the cybers! I thought they would be a mess once I realized I didn't have any other shoes available to me, but they were actually pretty decent. Far better than any other running shoe I have tried to play tennis in. The shoe is great with athletic shorts, khakis, jeans, dress shorts, even sweats if necessary. It is simple, doesn't try to hard and is uber comfy without looking too "techie" It is and will continue to be a go to of mine for years to come. last year it was the Koston 1, and I was in love. This year its Roshe, and I must say, I will wear 'em with pride on the regular moving forward. Probably more than any other shoe I own.

So is this my application?? I don't know, but if I am in the "club"/team, squad, then I would simply request #99 or 69 if available. I like the idea of team shirts, and or Team Roshe on a shirt, and I don't understand why people are ripping it. If you don't want in- then cool- you're out, but to rip those who dig it and who want to represent - who cares. I can think of a lot lamer things to have on T's and its not like the shirts have a pic of the shoes centered on the T like a lot of this other funny business. No half naked women or crass references to other pop culture stuff. I am all for it.

If you all will have me I would love to be in.

Kind regards to all those members, followers, lurkers, and Roshe brethern official and otherwise.

Rich

does not matter how many pairs you have, some current members have 4 or less even

@rich nice app, just repost this and take picture of what you have once september 1st comes when application opens again  

Last edited:
some niketalk member want to sell me his used red roshes for 85 
laugh.gif

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
Shout out to Ronatethemuffin. I finally received my sirens today after about a month of waiting because of a mix up. Real honest guy too. He sent out my sirens the first time and I never received them and usps told me that they had probably been stolen off of my front porch. So I just assumed that they had been stolen and I would never get them back. About a week later Ronatethemuffin calls me up and tells me that the sirens were sent back to him and that he now had them and would ship them back. So anyways he could have easily sold my sirens on ebay or somewhere else and make a quick buck and I would have never known but instead he decided to send back to me. 
Glad we finally got the shoes to you man! And I can never live with a conscious if I did you dirty like that (or anyone for that matter). I'm just happy they were never stolen which had you doubting your neighbors. Hope the box wasn't beat up, they've been to you twice. 
laugh.gif

In other great news, my pairs of calypsos are coming from customs. Haven't really been saying much because I found something else to blow my money on. lol

anyone think we should up the number of reps from 3 to 5 once membership opens again? also should we remove inactive members after x amount of time?

For my L.A. people, I just picked up some Knicks (retail) from Foot Land in Little Tokyo.

They had additional sizes (not sure which), but no other men's colorway. A ton of female colorways though.

anyone think we should up the number of reps from 3 to 5 once membership opens again? also should we remove inactive members after x amount of time?
Agreed here. It's going to be impossible to approve everyone, though. Seems like a bunch of apps coming in.

Should we limit the cap to another 50 members again?

Agreed here. It's going to be impossible to approve everyone, though. Seems like a bunch of apps coming in.

Should we limit the cap to another 50 members again?

How will this membership application/ cap limit gonna work? First come first serve on 9/1? or by referral?

Last edited:
That would be a great idea. Of course it would come down to the current members to decide. This shoe has really taken off. And you can easily tell by the post made by either new members to NT and just guys we've seen around on other threads. 

If I get in that be awesome. But it not, I'll still continue to be down with Team Roshe and continue to help my fellow Broshe(NT) family!

i would like to call #6 as it's my fave number :D

we're only letting in five people?  there's hella inactive people already that would make more than 5 to reach back up to 50.

and i'm down for removing inactives

i have no idea how many people are going to be added, but i'd rather have 20 active members than 100 with 80 inactive people. i understand people have priorities and commitments that prevent them from checking in on this thread everyday, but there are a few who got the membership and bounced.

those looking to become members, it's not like the thread is only viewable to those who are on the team so there's not too much to worry about.

Just liked to thank Kev on this nice pickup. Only one more men's colorway to complete the whole set

Question- are you waiting for the teal coming from Australia? My friend send mine out about 10 days ago but I still haven't got them yet, wonder how long it usually take for mail to get here from Australia.

Question- are you waiting for the teal coming from Australia? My friend send mine out about 10 days ago but I still haven't got them yet, wonder how long it usually take for mail to get here from Australia.
mine took about 2 weeks from australia, was held up at customs for a week.

Quick Question - How limited are these shoes, I know Teals and Mango's are very limited.  But what would you compare the amount available of the other colorways to?  Would these be like a QS?  The number of pairs available for purchase seems unbeliavably small.

I have been looking for a size 9 sport red for 2 months now and my only option is idshoes or rmkstore.  Nothing even pops up on that auction site.  Even with really limited shoes there are all sizes available on the secondary market.

So what do you say? 

I know some fellas have mentioned their UO orders for the Knicks/Thunders were cancelled, which really su ck s, but I am currently in the Order processing phase in my order status and wondered if those guys were in that stage as well before cancelled? Those who ordered one pair seemed to be fine and even have theirs already?, but unfortunately for me I ordered for myself and a buddy and hoping our order is not in jeopardy because of that?? Anyone with any insight, please feel free to chime in or PM me. Hope this is just a little hiccup otherwise not really happy with my first exp. with UO:smh:

Back
Top Bottom